mrduke

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got it with my 4age stuff,i think it's out of a hyundai lantra.Heaps of other options would probably work too. I should have an ae82 radiator very soon from my front cut. I won't need it and will be sellin it off cheap. The conversion is actually pretty easy,ae71 stuff and it bolts straight in. Mine's just being a problem cause of the condition of the motor. Piece of advice,be sure of your motor or get one with a warranty. :wink: Hopefully have it workin by next weekend.

got my front cut today,hooked up battery and she fired straight up on aerostart. sounded pretty good,car has 245000k's on it but will see how it goes. got the motor/box out and got em seperated. just gotta change over my stuff onto it. :wink:

Cars good fun at the moment. stock tyres and wet roads are fun. turned out of street this mornin in a little slide,looked over :fuzz: luckily it was only paddy wagon. :huh: not that i condone irresponsible driving(but it is fun being able to do it).

• 3 weeks later...

Finally goin well now,got the other motor in but the dizzy was pissing out oil straight onto exhaust. Nice smell. Changed over dizzy off other motor and thats fixed but it looks like one of the seals in the t/belt area is seepin so will have to change them next week.

Get my tax back and the exhaust will be gettin finished,have pulled off the black strips off the side and will be polishing her up on the weekend.

Took a coupla quick pics of her now,taking the strips off changes the look of the car a fair bit.

post-11561-0-87463400-1312529109_thumb.jpg

post-11561-0-85872900-1312529126_thumb.jpg

post-11561-0-82912600-1312529143_thumb.jpg

Looks really good! I always liked the look of flat-front corollas better than shovel-nose until seeing your car, your car just looks way way better than most shovel-noses for some reason. :y:

Edited by rianwest

Thanks Rian,it's really grown on me now. originally didn't like the plastic bumpers,always said real cars had steel bumpers but i think the slant front suits it so it'll stay. The bumpers aren't perfect so i'll get some new one's eventually. More power is always on the cards $$$ aren't. got the other motor at work. Will save up slowly,plan is rebore with forgies,t28 and microtech. Should be fun,just hope this motor holds together now.Lookin forward to toyotafest in sydney in a couple of months.