Ra40 5Spd In A Ke30

rolla_93

Members dont see this ad

By that i'm guessing you mean w50? Which afaik may or may not be hydraulic. Being W series and not K series it's not a straight bolt in and bellhousings wont fit, and output shaft on the box is 99% likely to be a different pattern/ size to that on your driveshaft.

Easiest thing would be to get a box and compare.

Or Just look around for K50.

Cheers Jono

edit: other beat me to it :lolcry:

Edited by Jono.C

both my ra40s have had hydrolic clutchs... and they both had w55 box in them

Seems really odd to me, as every single ra40 manual I have ever seen features either a w50 or w40.

I know you need a liteace housing off an L series gearbox to make it work from memory. May as well use the liteace clutch too while you are there. Should be cable aswell.

Seems really odd to me, as every single ra40 manual I have ever seen features either a w50 or w40.

I know you need a liteace housing off an L series gearbox to make it work from memory. May as well use the liteace clutch too while you are there. Should be cable aswell.

Yeah RA40's had W40/50. are you sure your's were 55's? is the gearbox case steel or alloy.

And yes a W50 (in normal RA40 form) is hydraulic clutch, but as soon as you bolt the K-W bellhousing to it it becomes a cable operated box as the litace was still cable.

Edited by Taz_Rx