Xmas Lights Cruise

Trev

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright Brisbanites, time for another gathering just like they used to be, as usual we will meet at Aspley maccas and do the northside lights but...

...if you want we can double back and do some Ipswich lights or head down to Jimboomba as I have been told that there are some nice ones in a street there

or, Northside one night, south/west the next.

Aiming for friday the 17th or saturday the 18th, Let me know what you think and if you will be attending.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fatty and myself will attend if its on the 17th. We will be in my falcon though.

Tennyson has a lot of rich people with lights. Tulamore downs and Beaudesert lights up well but its a bit far for some people.

I'm keen for this again, was a good night last year (the kids love it).

Unfortunately I can't do the Saturday night aswell because i'm working from 12am...

Maybe check out the South/West lights on the Friday night (I can see the Northside lights during the week coz they're local)......

I'm keen for this again, was a good night last year (the kids love it).

Unfortunately I can't do the Saturday night aswell because i'm working from 12am...

Maybe check out the South/West lights on the Friday night (I can see the Northside lights during the week coz they're local)......

Well there is f@$k all around here this year, I will probably be doing the north side on friday.