Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke30/38 Value Pics Up

Featured Replies

I'm AWARE I'm PROBABLY GOING TO GET BLASTED FOR ASKING :)

 

so just a general discussion on the value of these model corolla's

 

I realise its all down to how well the car its self is looked after and maintained :)

 

For my ke36 example, the only thing needed for roady would be the rear leafs reset other then that shes A+ haha, its legally low just the ride can be a bit harsh :P

 

even though matte black makes it look dodgy, its a road worthy car

I have been thinking about selling it recently to pick up a ke20,

 

i paid $2400 for this, did i pay too much?

I'm wanted to get atleast $2000 back for it, considering i have spent bucket loads on it after buying it haha

 

would anyone pay this for a 4k 5sp ke36?

haha whats their value?

 

sorry if this is somewhere else, i searched so much, delete if needed

Edited by Mason.

I don't know how to do the fancy emoticon way but.....This thread is useless without pictures

I don't know how to do the fancy emoticon way but.....This thread is useless without pictures

 

Fixed Jono!

 

:POSTPICS!:

  • Author

just went to a car park and took these :) shes not clean yet, but you get the idea

 

did thoses lovely panel trims myself <3 love them, there alot blacker in real life... stupid flash

 

sorry about the fully sicko's stereo.... every p-plater has one :P

post-11088-011717400 1294232193_thumb.jpg

post-11088-048850100 1294232210_thumb.jpg

post-11088-017092700 1294232223_thumb.jpg

post-11088-036463700 1294232245_thumb.jpg

post-11088-027290800 1294232259_thumb.jpg

post-11088-034404200 1294232297_thumb.jpg

post-11088-033722200 1294232334_thumb.jpg

post-11088-055677500 1294232516_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mason.

  • Author

haha get un-poor :)

dude this thing is overrated! I paid 4800v for my ke20, i mean that was fully restored, taken abck to bare metal and refabbed... If i had to do it all over again, I would go for this over the KE20 i bought!

  • Author

haha this is far from overrated, but it goes alright lol

I'm half interested in getting one. Would love a pano or wagon for surfing/camping trips.

  • Author

I'm not even sure if this is going yet haha, just want to get a rough estimate on the value of these buggers.

 

i love driving this car so much, haha but man i need 4 seats lol

I'm not even sure if this is going yet haha, just want to get a rough estimate on the value of these buggers.

 

i love driving this car so much, haha but man i need 4 seats lol

wana swap haha

  • Author

ahaha to be honest i love your 55 :blush:

 

would definatly be keen, haha what its road worthyness like?

ahaha to be honest i love your 55 :blush:

 

would definatly be keen, haha what its road worthyness like?

exaust = loud

rust = quite abit

might be a too low, nothing removing blocks can't fix.

you'd be keen to take my car on. It needs some radio-therapy/kemo(sp?) for the rust.

exaust = loud

rust = quite abit

might be a too low, nothing removing blocks can't fix.

you'd be keen to take my car on. It needs some radio-therapy/kemo(sp?) for the rust.

 

Come on man....Coupe wins hands down I reckon, like the wagon but one word....Coupe.....another 2 cents

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.