Boost K370

hey all

joined long time bak wen i had a ke70 bunky, well it died and went on to have a 2.6 turbo transplant and now its time for another bunky, but this time i think i mite go abit mad and supercharge it,

not really caring about strengthening the motor, i was wondering if anyone had a blue print for a bracket to hold a supercharger, and if so how they went with the supercharger on the 4k..

cheers

Members dont see this ad

I have an air con braket if someone wants one in brisbane. I reakon An SC14 would be an overkill. You'll probably find to legally keep it under with emission's you'll have to efi it or run in on LPG. For best results it might be worth finding a 5K or a 7K engine to begin with.

u have never heard of the term "bunky"? and u call yourselves australian...what a joke, haha jus jokz means like a piece of shit car for driving to work and thrashing while the pride and joy sits at home in the garage awaiting the weekend,

air cond bracket? SC12 aye..doesnt worry me to much tho about the legal part, the cars going to be stock on the outside..so ill need a reaosn to be pulled over and if it gets a sticker, prob take off the supercharging and piping and buy a new rolla for $500

doesnt worry me to much tho about the legal part, the cars going to be stock on the outside..so ill need a reaosn to be pulled over and if it gets a sticker, prob take off the supercharging and piping and buy a new rolla for $500

I know for sure its not the cops Id be worried about.... Id be more worried if you smash into a bimmer/merc/whatever and your insurance company says "nope, not paying out, your car was illegally modified"....THEN your up shit creek

first of all, hit and run is an offence, if you ever do decide to do this you'd better hope you don't get caught, the concequences are not pretty.

secondly, if anyone gets injured in an accident I'm almost certain your car will be detained and inspected.

Lawyers earn a lot of money from their clients. That's why they can drive fancy cars. Would you like to spend the rest of your life helping them to buy more fancy cars?

Personally, I don't think it's a clever approach to take.

i was joking about the hit and run statement,

wouldnt take it so seriouslly, as for listed modifications, how many of the modified car owners u know have every last one of their mods permited and listed on their insurance poilcy??

by the time u make a claim, out comes the supercharger and bak in goes the stock motor parts

i don't agree with the hit and run bit.

my point just being that the dude was being hassled for "undeclared" mods, which are really a common occurance. like how many cars are getting around with 17's which are 3" larger than the largest factory fitment, when the law says 2" oversize max....

i was only joking about that bit anyways..ive been in prangs and if someone did a hit and run on me theyd end up floating face down in the swan river for sure,

police would need a damn good reason to impound your car after an accident, maybe if they found half a 25 bag and a freshly lit bong..

at the end of the day if ur insurance company wanted to be a c***, they would say watever they wanted and void your policy if they didnt wanna pay you out