Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Stickers

Featured Replies

We've got one on the lancer :D

Just the RC logo.

Have been thinking of the url sticker as well.

  • Replies 144
  • Views 226.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May I suggest a new sticker for poor souls such as myself, who at times, drive vehicles other than Corollas?

 

Perhaps something such as this?

 

post-7122-036043200 1295960383_thumb.jpg

 

OR

 

post-7122-076901500 1295960846_thumb.jpg

 

Also how is payment made for RC stickers?

  • Author

^^ I kinda like that, I'll have a chat to my sticker makerer guy and see what the cost will be on a limited run with the other designs I was looking at....

 

 

On the payment side, you PM me which stickers you would like, I tally it up and fire you a total and bank details :wink:

Done!! Once i get it, on the Hyundai it goes!!

I wouldnt put a rollclub sticker on any other car myself, but hey others may disagree lol

May I suggest a new sticker for poor souls such as myself, who at times, drive vehicles other than Corollas?

 

Perhaps something such as this?

 

post-7122-036043200 1295960383_thumb.jpg

 

OR

 

post-7122-076901500 1295960846_thumb.jpg

 

Also how is payment made for RC stickers?

 

I'd be keen for a couple of these, would look killer on the work bus

Got mine yesterday, there's one in the same spot on the other side too :yes:

post-11781-035602100 1296508680_thumb.jpg

Mine arrived today, looks awesome on the Lantra, id rather it was a corolla though. Might try and put a pic up.

any chance of getting some of these made up? i think they were 10 or 15cm

 

cabf8041.jpg

I'll take two white RC sticks. PM me with where I'm sendin' cash to?

I want 1 for my Astra. It's gotta say "MY OTHER CAR IS COROLLA".

Edited by GJM85

  • 2 weeks later...

id like RC in "white" pm the details to me please bud

It's a long shot i bet but I'd love a bigger version of the jap style, rear windsheild size.

id like RC in "white" pm the details to me please bud

 

cheers for the sticker, its up on the car now

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.