February 17, 201115 yr comment_503758 Well I was thinking of heading over to Harry's Diner tonight, since its import night, get an early look for the weekend? Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_503794 Damn I know a few peeps going, pity my car doesn't want to stop ATM. Hopefully fixed before Sunday. :huh: Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_503850 Damn I know a few peeps going, pity my car doesn't want to stop ATM. Hopefully fixed before Sunday. :huh: well it was pretty packed so did not park up, just went off and chased after some skylines and wrxs, might have to change my plates back to my QLD ones, haha some nice cars, still the same lot i guess, good thing this sunday will not be loaded with all the usual JDM imports, schweet Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_503852 Yeah I'm loving the '86 cut off. can't wait, got Ella coming up sat to help with brake master cyl so should be all good to be there. Even if by chance its not the BMC ill handbrake and hard down change my way there. :lolcry: Brakes are for pussy's and terrorists anyway. :fuzz: Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_503854 what do you need doing mate? where are you located i might come and help if you need any? i seen some of the other rolla boys there tonight i forgot the mention Report
February 17, 201115 yr comment_503859 Just the master cylinder. Old one is po po. Brake pedal had a habit of going to the floor occasionally. Now it does it as a full time job. :laff: Brand new one 1/5th the price of what I paid for the car. I FREAKING LOVE COROLLA"S! Report
February 18, 201115 yr comment_504031 Just the master cylinder. Old one is po po. Brake pedal had a habit of going to the floor occasionally. Now it does it as a full time job. :laff: Brand new one 1/5th the price of what I paid for the car. I FREAKING LOVE COROLLA"S! Hope to see your beast there on the field Reed.....I'll have my new ride there aswell, it just scrapes in too (it's an 1986) See you guys there Dougy :cool: Report
February 18, 201115 yr comment_504042 Its not Brisvegas RC events without Dougy! Ill be there just as soon as my brake master is done. Report
February 18, 201115 yr comment_504118 just don't go and bend your car seen two last night out at arana hills when the rain swept through, liquid force it would appear Report
February 18, 201115 yr comment_504134 well guys i might make it out to see some people and bring my rolla only problem is that its not so straight with the front apron bent lol Report
February 19, 201115 yr comment_504168 Cop Bait will not be able to attend. Brakes need a professional bleed which I wont be able to do till Monday. :( Report
February 19, 201115 yr comment_504170 Cop Bait will not be able to attend. Brakes need a professional bleed which I wont be able to do till Monday. :( really? you can't bleed them yourself or the system? Report
February 19, 201115 yr comment_504242 Cop Bait will not be able to attend. Brakes need a professional bleed which I wont be able to do till Monday. :( Does no Cop Bait = No Reed or does it = Reed + family + family car? Report
February 19, 201115 yr comment_504244 i helped reed put the new bmc in we just couldnt get all the air out, theres something f@$king weird going on with that car... sorry man i tried everything i was taught when i was taught to do brakes to no avail. looked at that vacuum bleeder, 145 bucks for a new one at ripco :/ nisrola, we pulled into harrys as you pulled out thurs night. will be there tomorrow in the electric blue grand vitara or in my new daily (two tone courier minitruck) Report
February 19, 201115 yr comment_504257 ill still be at the southbound bp around 6:30 for anyone coming down from the northern suburbs, pretty keeen for this, haha just havnt had time to clean out the shit in my car. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now