All Jap Classic Day Bris Ns

ke70btk

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've owned a few Gemini's in the past aswell, corolla 'K' engines are a bit stronger than the old G161

I'm working two jobs at the moment so yeah never much spare time for any fun hey....

Good luck getting him to another event this year, he only drives it twice a year.....lol

Scott (OKE020) would definately provide a bit of extra inspiration.........I would be enjoying watching peoples faces hit the grass when he lifts the bonnet

and have him park right next our cars and wear a rollaclub shirt yea boy that would make ppls head turn for sure lol

its offically getting entered in my calendar now

june is the next time for the biggest rollaclub turnout we can get

would want to get heaps of people to come eg Trev,SLW42,Jip,Mungi Mods,AE70,littleredspirit just to name a few and many more if we can i know Reed will be there as well as the rest of the guys that were at the one just gone

I understand that things happen and cars don't always get on the road as anticipated

I was looking forward to this for months.

I have only JUST got my brakes sorted :bash: (see my build thread soon, will have EPIC FAILURE DETAILS)

If you guys want I will look into getting shirts printed. Get some quotes etc. Ill do a few designs tonight if I have time.

Also you have to remember we rolla boys are generally poor ha ha , unlike those Datto boys and their fancy doof doof vroom vroom.

Also our Brisbane chapter has been quite slack (especially northside), possibly because of our vacant region leader.

But in saying that I managed to organise a pretty good cruise a while back without much help.

i kinda felt bad i didnt bring mine down with the other cars....although ella got some snaps of it almost boxed in by some bogan in a van out front\/\/

I* hope you left them a note to remind them that we drive on the left here.....It probably had a red 'P' plate on it too :bash:

I was looking forward to this for months.

I have only JUST got my brakes sorted :bash: (see my build thread soon, will have EPIC FAILURE DETAILS)

If you guys want I will look into getting shirts printed. Get some quotes etc. Ill do a few designs tonight if I have time.

Also you have to remember we rolla boys are generally poor ha ha , unlike those Datto boys and their fancy doof doof vroom vroom.

Also our Brisbane chapter has been quite slack (especially northside), possibly because of our vacant region leader.

But in saying that I managed to organise a pretty good cruise a while back without much help.

Money is defiantly a factor, it's sometimes hard to spare cash for our cars, let alone fuel to get to these events that are usually held in Brisbane and a fair drive for the more active members in QLD. June is the new target, and I'm hoping to see some new and improved cars as well as some new faces and members.

cheers, Crowie

i agree money is a factor also, and members who have modified their cars can advise where to get things done and does not cost an arm and leg,

i am more than willing to help any member for info, but like most things people change their minds alot haha

and i am over getting under cars haha but hey if its gotta be done ill get in their

i have pmd a couple of guys, i might pop over to cleveland and visit scott

no mason. thats not the ideargh lol.

seriously tho, anyone needs anything done, from mechanical to rust welded up to pretty much whatever, down to help you kents out with whatever. As long as you can get it to my place lol all my tools are here. can probs even tow a broken one here haha. only thing i can't do is wire up ECUs :(