Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My New Ke70 Daily Delight!! And.......

Featured Replies

Ok I have to confess - I am hopelessly addicted to Corollas.

 

I sold my KE20 on Friday and within 24 hours I had found this thing on the net. I told the lady on the phone if it is anywhere near as good as it sounds I'm taking it straight away. And the rest is history.......

 

Some specs

 

2 Owner KE70 with original purchase receipt and books

Lemon Yellow (as named by the previous owner who was a young girl)

Auto - for uber acceleration :fuzz:

4K - again to aid with rapid acceleration :wink:

CS Model - absolutely no frills in this one baby yeah :laff: :laff: :laff:

The clincher - 128,000 original K's.

 

I've been driving it to and from work the last few days and I love it, so smooth and quiet. It reminds me of my old Silver AE71 so much its scary :cool:

 

It's up for sale already because my mind is already working overtime on stuff to buy for it and that is the exact reason I sold my KE20 - to get out of Corollas :yes:

 

Anyway, some pics. I will put up some more after I take some good ones on the weekend.

 

003.jpg

 

004.jpg

 

002.jpg

 

006.jpg

 

007.jpg

 

Hope you enjoy :cool:

Edited by LukeAE71

  • Replies 37
  • Views 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I say you do

 

A) get tyres for your rims you have And put them on

 

B) lower it

 

c) register it for a year and daily it for sure!

Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?

 

.... you forgot to put the price on!! $2grand...OK, $1500..well worth it, $1000...bargain! Anything less you should be in jail!

 

Manual K50, Corona LCAs, cam/carb/exhaust and leave everything else just like it is!

  • Author

Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?Howmuch?

 

.... you forgot to put the price on!! $2grand...OK, $1500..well worth it, $1000...bargain! Anything less you should be in jail!

 

Manual K50, Corona LCAs, cam/carb/exhaust and leave everything else just like it is!

 

I like your thinking :y: The 4K in it seems pretty fresh, has just had the head rebuilt and certainly hasn't worked hard :yes:

 

If I manage to find the parts required for a manual conversion without too much hassle then this car is in serious trouble :laff: :laff: :laff:

  • Author

Some pics of the AP's test fitted on this car. They fit surprisingly well however would have to run mass amounts of low to pull them off :blinks:

 

011.jpg

 

010.jpg

 

009.jpg

 

007-1.jpg

 

005-1.jpg

 

004-1.jpg

 

008.jpg

  • Author

012-1.jpg

 

011-1.jpg

 

013-2.jpg

 

014-2.jpg

 

010-1.jpg

 

015-1.jpg

 

And a teaser pic of it with 13 x 7s on it

 

016-1.jpg

Ohhhhhhh... Hum-a-na Hum-a-na Hum-a-na! :)

 

Looking awesome on BOTH AE71s with the Wheels. :y:

 

Josh :cool:

  • Author

And so the saga begins..... I bought a full set of MA61 rims for the sedan today :blush:

  • Author

Oh hai there everybody :lolcry:

 

001lowered.jpg

 

Thanks to someone else for the photoshop. I think I need to run lower profile tyres though there is too much tyre there

nice luke seems you have a corolla addiction :laff:

  • Author

Yes Haydn I do :lolcry:

 

Sold the wagon tonight so I'm back down to one Corolla for the moment. I have my eye on another though interstate so seeing what I can do with that at the moment :dance:

Awesome as find man, and like it's been said, if you can keep it pretty stock minus the rims and laowness, and it'd be a dream to have to take to work each day :)

 

Good luck with any plans you've got, and enjoy the drive ;)

  • Author

Loving this KE70 sedan so I'm gonna do a manual conversion

Edited by LukeAE71

I heard along the grape vine there is yet another corolla in the stable? Might be dribble tho?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.