The Te72 Minus Motor And Box

t18drifts

hi people ive been on here for awhile now havent got around to making a thread for my te72 well here it is

so it has rust holes bubbles scratches ect ect still not the worst i have seen it is sporting stock 3tc engine

it is an awsome little car it is my first it will eventualy turn into a track car :) but that is further down the track at this stage i need to go out and buy a new stereo and relays and figure out why my tail lights don't work :rolls: so people should watch stuff will happen but slower then faster

feel free to sugest any ideas oh and i need help with a name i can think of one

TO DO

panel work

RUST REMOVAL

BLACK ma61s

paint work

POWWWEER UPGRADES

HANDLING UPGRADES

join my local track for drifting :)

post-11614-25900_thumb.jpg

post-11614-158252_thumb.jpg

Edited by t18drifts

Members dont see this ad

:happy: realy so what is the history of this car then :). at the moment i am having serious dificulty with the electrical system the tail lights wont work the indicators aswell pretty sure its a relay for the indicators top work again as there are no blown fuses and all the globes are fine also the speedo and tacho lights are gorn :( fairly confused :blinks:

• 2 weeks later...

If they were 15's you would be sweet. Just dig around. Or get a good job and treat your car to some love :dance:

Tyres are the first thing you should get. I have 'cheap' tyres, Kumho's.

But they are new, reasonably sticky, and good enough for a rolla.

I spent 400, but you gotta think, any other mod relies on how good your tyres are.

Engine mods, brakes, suss. Shit tyres = poo.

yeah that all makes sence well with good suspension even with shit tyres you still get to keep the no body roll part man i hate body roll it scares the living hell out of me when you are trying to get some side ways action but any way whats a good easy to find 14 inch rim tyre size though

Edited by t18drifts