Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Go Karting Day??

Featured Replies

We could always have a muck-around fun day at Funfields in Whittlesea. Very slow and controlled Go-karts, Mini-Golf for the slow and steady, and Toboggans that absolutely hammer down the hill (if you get a good one). :D

Edited by ewt

  • Replies 39
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toboggans hahaha that could be a bit of fun...

 

I recon we just pick a place, get a price, choose the date and go from there

Sounds awesome, except for the age side of things. I could go, but I'll just be watching. :)

  • Author

Sounds awesome, except for the age side of things. I could go, but I'll just be watching. :)

 

I reckon we might be able to get them to make an exception.... On one of the other pages under the arrive and drive section is says that the minimum age is 16. So I'm not sure what the go is there lol.

yeah I'm sure you can be "16" for a day?

Silhouette seems to be the go. Brent make a poll for 20 or 30 mins? ANd a list of who's coming?

Josh if you get into Pick a Part with your dad, where the minium age is 16 I'm sure you could come on the carts :yes:.

Josh if you get into Pick a Part with your dad, where the minium age is 16 I'm sure you could come on the carts :yes:.

 

x2 :D

I thought Pinch-a-Part was 15 under Parent Supervison.

 

'Spose they could get me in as 16. I'm not even sure we're going yet. :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.