January 22, 201115 yr comment_497523 Hi all, I had a scooter for almost a week... Was stolen about 5-8pm tonight. Not expecting much but thought I'd post it. It's a red TGB Sports scooter, plates 1DH 614. We got the rego of one of the guys involved (reported to the cops and they said they new him), black Barina with plate 1DFG 162. Just thought it would be nice to know his plate is now posted as the scum that he is. Nice way to waste a grand :( Edited January 23, 201115 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_497529 I hate f@$kers like that. I had my Fagna broken into in broad daylight in my driveway last week. Nothing taken, but still, not a nice feeling. Since they know him, I gather you may get it back and I hope its in good nick when it returns. Chin up dude! Report
January 22, 201115 yr Author comment_497531 Meh, I doubt I'll get it back in any sort of decent condition. As the guy was just one of the support vehicles for the 2 guys that had my scooter and another bike I doubt the cops can do a thing about it. It's just a scooter, they'll thrash the crap out of it and dump it when they're done. Report
January 22, 201115 yr comment_497535 My dad had a motorbike stolem a number of years ago, turned up 7 months later when cops raided a house for weapons and drugs. Hope it makes its way back to you safe and sound. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_497568 Sorry to hear, just wanna smash the shit out of c**ts like that. Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_497583 Lol thanks Trev... I think you have bigger fish to fry :wink: Well I had a walk down to the river at the end of my street this morning. I saw the mirrors from my scooter just of the path so followed the trail down to the river. I have the scooter back but all three locks are busted, several of the plastics are broken and the wiring is all messed up. :bash: I don't know if it's worth fixing, it owes me $1000 but it will cost probably $500ish to fix. Was fun for the 6 days I had it :( Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_497594 The positive is at least you have it back. It sucks that its damaged but...... Do I hear custom scooter? ;) Edited January 23, 201115 yr by Raven Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_497611 +1 custom scooter, or find the guys who stole it and use it as a missile covered in moltovs and drive it into their house jumping off at the last minute before it crashes in through the front door while laughing manicly, you'll get up off the ground, bruised and with a few scrapes but just in time to see them crashing out through windows, hair on fire, skin melting off, they'll ask you, beg you to put them out of their misery, but you'll stand there with a 4K piston and break their legs. The only thing is they prob have illegitimate children, and they'll hear about this all from a reformed bikie heroin junkie whilst doing time for minor arson, they'll get out on parole and track you down, sending you random letters in the mail and keying your car. You'll move cities, but they'll track you down, untill one day you will have a Dragonball Z 'esque final showdown, half of your neighbourhood will be destroyed, the mayor will condem your lack of public safety, and you'll live out your remaining days in a quiet mental institution painting pictures of volcanoes erupting flaming moltov cocktail scooters. Report
January 23, 201115 yr Author comment_497632 :lolcry: well that's one plan! I'm just gunna fix the wiring. See what I can do about the ignition (would be better if it didn't lock) and just chain it up from now on. I have found some engine parts for it on ebay but I don't think its flogged. Hardest bit is getting new plastics. Report
January 23, 201115 yr comment_497670 at least you got it back i reckon turn into a street fighter scooter Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now