Ae71 Hydro Clutch In A Ke55 Coupe

mhmills

As the topic states, I'm curious as to whether I can fit an ae71 hydro pedalbox/ clutch into my ke55 coupe. Reason being is I want to run a w series box to deal with the power I'm going for and will probably have zero chance of finding a w series box with cable clutch setup... If this won't work any other ideas on making/ getting a hydro clutch to suit my 55 coupe.

Cheers, Jake.

Members dont see this ad

Is that all there is to it? Where did you get the parts for it? I'm not sure what's needed, something like master cylinder and slave or something?

Cheers, Jake.

i didnt make it, it was in a shell i bought a while ago

well master cylinder will possibly be an ae71 or celica one have no idea

but your slave will obviously be a W series box slave

As the topic states, I'm curious as to whether I can fit an ae71 hydro pedalbox/ clutch into my ke55 coupe. Reason being is I want to run a w series box to deal with the power I'm going for and will probably have zero chance of finding a w series box with cable clutch setup... If this won't work any other ideas on making/ getting a hydro clutch to suit my 55 coupe.

Cheers, Jake.

Just out of curiosity, what engine are you planning on running in front of the W-series box?