Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ellas New Ke70

Featured Replies

Was that the mortal kombat one?

 

 

Yeah that's it. I was thinking transformers but was not sure. definitely mortal kombat tho.

  • Replies 226
  • Views 90.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

lol ebough about the bonnet ripoff guy, no need for more negativity in here :hmm:

 

and yeah my missus loves cars too, she really likes old toyotas, and she can cook good enough to keep a bitta fat on me.

 

i usually cook all the elaborate meals at home cause I'm actually a better cook than her :P

 

i dunno if i mentioned it but i got my whiteline pandhard rods, one for me one for reed.

 

can get them for 140 bucks if anyone LOCAL (sorry interstaters) wants one.

 

can get other whitleline shit cheap too.

Edited by Ella

lol ebough about the bonnet ripoff guy, no need for more negativity in here :hmm:

 

and yeah my missus loves cars too, she really likes old toyotas, and she can cook good enough to keep a bitta fat on me.

 

i usually cook all the elaborate meals at home cause I'm actually a better cook than her :P

 

i dunno if i mentioned it but i got my whiteline swaybars, one for me one for reed.

 

can get them for 140 bucks if anyone LOCAL (sorry interstaters) wants one.

 

can get other whitleline shit cheap too.

 

so ella mate good to see the progress mate will it be there at the jap day lol if not i am sure u will be there lol

  • Author

i don't know to be honest, id like it to be there but things have kind of snowballed and i don't want to rush it, it will be done when its done and when its done itll be great :P

  • Author

ok so i had a really good long look over this thing today. there is only one real major thing to do and that is getting my brakes working. ive been searching high and low to either get my hands on a flaring tool and the fittings to install my wilwood bias cylinder, or find someone who will come out and do the job here at my joint.

 

I'm over not being able to drive it so I'm going to just leave the adjuster out and maybe get it done at a later date to save time and money.

 

List looks a bit like this now:

-Hook up brakes and bleed.

-clean out fuel tank

-send to ashleys joint for wiring to be finished

-get some sock filters or make a airbox

-get rego

-maybe get modplates (likely as i don't like taking cars over the pits for major defects lol)

-maybe get a tune if it needs one

 

not a lot really. time to extract thy digit methinks.

 

Edit: after a bit of creative googling, i have found a car i can steal the bits i need off to have my brakes hooked up, sans bias adjuster as soon as i go get the bit i need. time to go wrecker shopping!!!!

Edited by Ella

  • Author

So I made a trip to my local wreckers today and picked up the part I needed to finish my brakes, Then when I got home with Ashley's (the DB king) help who was here to drop off my snatch strap, Got it into my shed and that was where I left it. Too lazy to do any more on it, Plus its kinda cold and plenty good TV shows on tonight lol.

 

Will do more tomorrow in the evening if I can get home before it gets too cold in the evening.

 

(yes I realise its not even properly winter yet but hey I'm from darwin i still hates the cold.)

(yes I realise its not even properly winter yet but hey I'm from darwin i still hates the cold.)

 

Hey beat Alice Springs, haha

 

i have been rolling with my beanie and hoody on, any one would have thought i stole NISROLA, haha

 

Hurry up and get this thing on the road, ill come and help

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey bro at least it gets cold in alice lol.

 

Yeah I'm going to be doing the brakes and whever else needs doing for rego on the weekend then i just gotta trailer it to the auto sparky.

 

I have a bonnet now too, brand new for 90 bucks in the end lol.

Hey bro at least it gets cold in alice lol.

 

but there is no cold wind that comes with the cool breeze, thats whats getting me atm,

 

where do you live, i don't think your username is the street by chance?

  • Author

Nope its my nickname from school lol.

 

And i live up at scarborough on scarborough rd opposite the wedding gardens.

 

Hopefully no rain on the weekend, id like to paint the bonnet and have a bbq and drinks sat night

Edited by Ella

sweet ill have to power by on sat night haha

  • Author

heh if you like bro, i live at number 380 to be exact, reed will be here too unless he bitches out :P

I wanna see this finished! Will be cool when it's done!

  • Author

Lol yeah yeah so do i funnily enough...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.