Bit Of A Odd One.

Members dont see this ad

but depends on how much room they leave.

u hit them. ur fault failing to stop short

Depends how much room they leave, if they pull out with like 10m to spare and you hit them then they have failed to give way, if you were 100m up the road and just hit them then you failed to stop.

Basic insurance principles suggest if you hit someone from behind you are 100% at fault.

I just get on the horn when people do shit like that - lucky for me the Commodore has a loud as hell horn which usually scares the crap out of people.

Sadly the KE70 horn sounds like a dying sheep so people don't take any notice

Throwing something else into the ring.

Tailgaters

Wouldn't it be your word against theirs if you say they pulled in front and didn't leave you the braking room and they turn around and say that you was tailgating.

I guess the "He says, they say" could only really work on dual lanes (motorway etc), but still....

Thinking about it and i've had tools pass me and then slowed down to under the limit on typical two-way roads.

I brake check people if they are up my ass, nearly made a taxi hit me in my old car, alot more expensive than my ke but i realy didnt care. By the time my brakes do their job in my 70 the bastards have already gone past me lol.

I don't think the Rolla would even move the car I hit from behind for them to notice, they would probably think they hit a bird :)

lolwat

He asked if he would be to blame if he hit them up the ass from behind - the answer is yes.

No you f@$king idiot, read the full thread before you comment with your stupidity.

If someone pulled out in front of you and you had no chance of stopping then they are in the wrong as they failed to give way, if you were tailgating and the car in front slowed or stopped and you hit them then you are in the wrong.

I should know, I have failed to give way to a car and pull out in front of it, I got fined for failure to give way.

lolwat

He asked if he would be to blame if he hit them up the ass from behind - the answer is yes.

Surely they would be to blame

^^^ but if I had enough time to slow down, but still hit them because I was mad I wonder what would happen with legalities.

Edited by Istartfires

No you f@$king idiot, read the full thread before you comment with your stupidity.

If someone pulled out in front of you and you had no chance of stopping then they are in the wrong as they failed to give way, if you were tailgating and the car in front slowed or stopped and you hit them then you are in the wrong.

I should know, I have failed to give way to a car and pull out in front of it, I got fined for failure to give way.

I would continue... however I am a f@$king idiot so I'll leave it alone.

Calm down Trev