June 26, 201115 yr Author comment_535204 Yeah it looked tough but it wouldn't last long, The gutters had pretty much fallen off and there was too many dents and holes to try and keep it that way. In my opinion it will still have the cool rat look when done it'll just be a lot neater Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535736 Took the paint back in and mixed it up myself pretty much, Adding green, red and yellow made it as close as we could get it. Guard and valance will be colour within the hour. :) Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_535780 Awesome! Can't wait to see pics! Payed for my new ke today. Such a good feeling :D Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535784 Not even kidding, The second i closed off the net it went cold as fark.. Might have to do it after tafe tomorrow if the weather good Really? The same ke as before? I loved handing over the cash for mine, Didn't love finding out it had no breaks down the hill.. :lolcry: Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_535808 Yeah man should have it next week or week after. An yeah same one! So keen! Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535810 That's going to be a long week to week after. Trust me haha. Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_535875 Haha nah mate it's got colour. REAL colour infact haha pictures to come as soon as I have it! Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535879 Haha. I was pics with the hour, No, Wait.. 10 minutes of getting it. haha Because it's not white people won't know what it is :P Mines primer and someone called it a datsun.. Proof that it works haha Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_535890 WHAT!?! a KE1x in Adelaide, That isn't white and doesn't have crown hubbies? :dance: Report
June 28, 201115 yr Author comment_535893 Haha my thoughts exactly, They're either white, off white, or cream that faded to off white hahah. Trying to do my Tafe homework but getting sidetracked and end up buying more stuff for this thing.. It's awkward when you know the Australia Post delivery dude by name :lolcry: Report
June 28, 201115 yr comment_535896 Yeah no shit Ryan. Well let's be honest it's not from Adelaide. I've pinched from under the noses of the lads from another state which I won't mention till it's in Adelaide! I'm sure you'll see it soon anyways. I'll pm you when I get it for cruising. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now