'67 Ke10

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Yeah no shit Ryan. Well let's be honest it's not from Adelaide. I've pinched from under the noses of the lads from another state which I won't mention till it's in Adelaide! I'm sure you'll see it soon anyways. I'll pm you when I get it for cruising.

If it's the same "non-white" on you showed me a little while ago, then I can't wait to see it in the flesh. I know where you live, so if you come out one morning and your car has become white over night, you know i payed a visit :P If you want a hand with getting it ready, let me know.

Nah man that orange one was so rusty could see it coming through and interior was trashed. So this one is much more honest. Well yeah you know where to come to have a look. And cheers man I'm gonna so a disc brake front end conversion pretty quick I'd say

^ If you need the disk brake conversion hit me up as i wont need mine for too much longer.

Although, I have a semi completed ke20 front end for a ke10 if you're keen for the price of postage..

All you would need is the ke20 swaybar/ castor rod frame and ke70 lca's with whatever struts you want and it's in with an alignment

Edited by Jono.C

Yeah mate no worries.

Ke10's run A arms instead of lca's with a 3 bolt strut, so no other struts bolt in

They also run a leaf spring in the front that acts as a swaybar and like 50% of the spring duty.

So with the ke20 front you'll have lca's and you can run ke20/70/ ae86 struts etc and run a swaybar without changing to a full rack and pinion swap

Nuhp. Weather was hektic when i got home. Tomorrow's supposed to be a better day anyway, Although i did primer and finish off the passenger rear guard.

So only needing to weld to bonnet, rust in bottom of passenger door, rust in roof and do the passenger guard and it's done :D

4 Months of bodywork almost at it's end :)

You and me both! Sick of it looking like shit being all stripped apart and like 8 different colours..

Even when it's sprayed and ready for rego it'll still look gay though..

Until it's rego'd and the ke70 front end goes in, flares go on along with the widened steelies and chin spoiler :D

Well, The passenger guard needs to be shrunk as it has a weird dent that keeps popping back in :|

But, The jams are already sanded down, so once the other bits are fixed up it just needs a coat of spray filler, a rub back and a spray.

Then i can fit it up and move onto the interior.

Which at the this stage = New headliner, New dashpad, Make some door cars, Retrimmed rear seats, Nardi wheel, Dildo shifter, Ma61 passenger seat, Cobra fixed back race seat + maybe some 'Drift' blck faced guages.

Also hiding the CD player in the glove box.

I can't bare to cut the old dash.. :no2: