'67 Ke10

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Picked up a 32/36 for the turbo build.

Although, I'm going to have to get the modded ke70 crossmember in it to check for clearance.. Because as it sits i doubt i could fit even a ct9 around the engine mount.. :glare:

Picked up a 32/36 for the turbo build.

Although, I'm going to have to get the modded ke70 crossmember in it to check for clearance.. Because as it sits i doubt i could fit even a ct9 around the engine mount.. :glare:

Haha yep it's tight in a ke-1x and I'm using a gt28!!!

You can make room by relocating the alternator to the other side and run a full fabricated stainless bott rad hose.

I'm still undecided if I'm going to do this but I'm running efi so it will be a bit different. Also have a look at madrolla68's rides thread(you might have to dig a bit it's a really old thread) he had a 5kte ke-10 and managed to keep the turbo nice and tight.

I was planning on running a T28 on mine, Gunna have to take a decent look and check the room

Doesn't help that the intake and exhaust are on the same side..

Dude you could have pushed it further?? haha. What issue's has it got besides carby? PICS!!

That's what's motivating me on mine, To put all the work in to finally be able to drive it at the end.

And then make it illegal > Get defected > put back to stock and start again hahah.

Where's the leak coming from?

You're just rocking the 1kc aren't you? 5kc + twin webers Kgo!

So, I've found out, my 3tc adaptor plate is the same model number as my 2sc one and thinking it's the same as a 4kc one.. The plates i have are 10-220 Redlines, Can anyone confirm?

So thinking a fair few toyota plates are the same just with different stud kits.