Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**project:36**

Featured Replies

I know it's expensive, but when I degrease my engines, I buy one can of carby clean, it cleans more than 100 cans of degreaser could hope to...then I use normal degreaser for the easier bits.

 

You should do it Jamie...drop it on it's ass, matte black etc.

 

When you say KE55 dash, do you mean the one that moulds down towards the console, as opposed to the one that is moulded straight across with the extra section underneath for the heater controls?

  • Replies 65
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rolla boy i do the same thing as you, two cans of carby cleaner then 4 cans of cheap degreaser then my ct-14 degreaser to finish it off..

Rusty water from the radiator doesn't come off very well with degreaser either, so I used a sponge and car wash...and it worked a treat

  • Author

Nice one guys!!

 

This is what its all about. Quality advice and experiences. I'll buy carby cleaner next time!! :)

 

Jamie- A slammed matt black van, dark windows, gunmetal painted bumpers and other chrome bits, and 17in shadow chrome wheels!!

 

 

Oh, and I tried fitment of a '96 corolla steering wheel on the my Van... Fitted perfectly!! Only issue was that the horn-contact-ring didn't line up. Shouldn't be difficult to fix :P I'll fit the '96 steering wheel again once it passes rego!!

I am pretty sure XF Falcon Altenators are the same physical size as a corolla one, you just swap the housings so they bolt in, and they are more powerful

haha, that would be like a death wagon. that's actually a pretty good idea :)

 

nikki (who owned the rollie ke30) was doing a similar thing with a ke36 wagon with the back doors welded up and the back seats plated over. stick in a coffin sub box and call the car "the undertaker" :P

 

nice idea with the steering wheel

 

xf alternators require a corolla front housing and longer stator bolts, and a few washers on the 4k block mount. if you're going over 6000rpm, underdrive it with a sigma pulley

wow! i have never seen metal panels before! all of our 2doors here have glass and same with the four doors! awesome!

nice work nik. I'm selling my 2tg/3tg hibread soon so i can put in the 1ggte

selling the lot motor computer box every thing to get it running

post-998-1134374265_thumb.jpg

wagons with metal on the side and 2 doors are in fact a van model, ones with glass is a wagon with 4 doors

  • Author
nice work nik. I'm selling my 2tg/3tg hibread soon so i can put in the 1ggte

selling the lot motor computer box every thing to get it running

 

 

DROOL DROOL DROOL!!! Hmmm.... Let me see what I can do!!

  • Author

Quick update:

 

She passed rego (but my wallet didn't), has all of its electrical stuff done (cept the driving lamps)...

 

Then once the wheel alignment was done... Issues!!

 

Its got -6 degrees camber!! About 3 times too much!! The LATE model Sigma arms are too long, and I will have to change them for shorter, EARLY model Sigma arms. They are similar in appearance to the Corolla unit, but about an inch longer... Which should be perfect (fingers crossed)

 

 

Stay tuned... :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.