Corolla Photoshoot Meetup!

Kebin

Hey all,

The Radrollaz Old School Corolla club is hosting a professional photo shoot on Sunday the 13th of March. Never before has a meet up like this happened. This will be a one time only professional shoot with multiple photographers attending. This is a chance to have your Corolla photographed in high quality high resolution shots with a copy to take home.

We have all the top corollas of Sydney, far and wide coming. This event is expecting the likes of Fast fours/Zoom coverage.

The shoot will take place off the street on private property in Moorebank, away from troubles from the law. There is plenty of trailer parking for those who wish to trailer their Toyota's to this shoot.

Radrollaz are also cooking a free BBQ and providing cold refreshments for the day. The shooting will commence at 12pm and continue right into the afternoon.

If you have a quality corolla modified or original, and would like to be apart of this once only photo shoot, PM myself with your contact details and we will contact you with further details.

Cheers.

Edited by Kebin

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously considering putting my KE10 on the trailer and bringing it out! Anyway, Will be a good day. See you all there..

Jordain.

Hey mate, Bring it! I'm trailering one of my corolla's out and so is quite a few others. This is an awesome opportunity to get some professional "glamour" shots of your rolla.

Thanks to all who came down.. It got a lil warm but it ended up being a really good afternoon with perfect sunshine for all the pics.

Just a few behind the scenes shots from me.. spent most of the day running around lol.

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0330-1.jpg

IMG_0331-1.jpg

IMG_0332.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0341-1.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

rest of the photos are here:

http://forum.jdmstyl...-Rad-Rolla-Meet

Kelvin, your the man mate ! those pics are great. Id love to get a copy if i could, send me a PM with your contact number if you like. Once again thanks so much for coming along to the photo shoot ! :y:

Mick

Love those BBQ pics !