Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Old, New Ke10.. Eventually 5Kte

Featured Replies

Mine is 5k bottom end 3kbp head.

Mitch is doing a arp head bolt group buy at the moment.

t25g will do 15psi but the shaft won't really appreciate 20, need ball bearing for that.

 

Whats going to happen to the shaft compared to ball bearing? i have only shattered comp wheels from surge and i have seen some CRAZY shit done on

T25G's on Sr's. My mates one we put 2 big springs on it to hold over 15psi up top, made 170rwkw instead of the

usual 150rwkw they make on 12psi with typical boost drop as they runout of compressor flow.

 

another mate ran one with the actuator hose pulled and water injection, ran 25psi through the midrange and 16-17psi

up top, ran high 12's at 111mph at the drags and 113ish mph at night, thats like 190+rwkw out of a T25G...lol

Now thats some shaft speed, haha

cheers

darren

  • Replies 44
  • Views 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I just bought my 3rd ke10 for my driveway, I'm thinking this may end up in the 10 i was building for a 5k turbo.. So I may consider selling all the bits that I have sourced for turbo setup.. Probably

Posted Images

  • Author

got my fmic todaypost-873-0-64905800-1312790524_thumb.jpgpost-873-0-75545400-1312790533_thumb.jpg

 

chose this one so it could look the same as the oil cooler in my rotor one, they can be twins.. just needs to be painted black to match. post-873-0-47249600-1312790543_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

hopefully picking up a t25g tomorrow and my lifters..

slowly getting the bits for the engine rebuild.

where'd you source your lifters from?

where did u buy the efi setup from

  • Author

where'd you source your lifters from?

Hey, i got them from sprint auto parts, hopefully theyre the rite thing.. theyre 202 solids.. they fit in so thats a start..

 

think they were $8 each..

 

and pmp16 i got it from ebay..

Edited by rke_011

  • Author

got some a12 pushrods today also..

getting close to the rebuild stages..

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I just bought my 3rd ke10 for my driveway, I'm thinking this may end up in the 10 i was building for a 5k turbo..

So I may consider selling all the bits that I have sourced for turbo setup.. Probably will keep turbo and intercooler because the 4age will more than likely end up turbo now.

post-873-0-15823200-1317030263_thumb.jpg

  • Author

bastard.

 

hahaha, how come?

Edited by rke_011

pure jealousy. my ke10 doesn't run yet :(

I just bought my 3rd ke10 for my driveway, I'm thinking this may end up in the 10 i was building for a 5k turbo..

So I may consider selling all the bits that I have sourced for turbo setup.. Probably will keep turbo and intercooler because the 4age will more than likely end up turbo now.

post-873-0-15823200-1317030263_thumb.jpg

 

how does this thing run?

 

sounded alittle suspect to me, any nasties ?

 

good score.

 

cheers, scott

  • Author

how does this thing run?

 

sounded alittle suspect to me, any nasties ?

 

good score.

 

cheers, scott

 

Hey Scott,

It needs a whole lot of work, but it runs ok.

Body is not worth a cent but can get my moneys worth in the other bits,

Think ill 4agte the other rolla with this gear instead of 5kte

 

the whole car is basically bog on wheels... :) but i didnt expect much.

  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

for sale at the moment.. too many cars.. not enough cash

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.