Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trev'S 84 Nissan 720 King Cab 2Wd

Featured Replies

  • Author

sweet.

 

No rust, are you sure it's even a datsun?

 

these things are cool, not a column shift is it?

 

I was trying to buy a 620 ute off a chick in Adelaide a couple of years ago for 600 bucks.... She went all strange, I think she got some interest in it and then decided not to sell. Damn it. Would have been a steal!

 

Nah this one is a Nissan :P

 

(and yes there actually is a difference which I found out the other day, datsun = early, nissan = late).

 

Nah it is floor shift.

 

620's are nice, phil keto on here is right into 720 utes aswell, he is about to get back into his, sweet.

  • Replies 97
  • Views 129.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Got hold of another air box and it is half way into the clean up so I can re paint it, going to see if I can get my radiator fixed or a new top tank put on and I have to fix the drivers guard and the rego early next week, I hope...

300 odd for brand new trev. lemme know if you want ;)

  • Author

300 odd for brand new trev. lemme know if you want ;)

 

That's as much as I paid for the whole ute :P

 

Will see what happens mate as I am going to see if a radiator shop will do the top tank as the rad looks like it has just been done, not worried about forking out 300 bucks for one though.

 

So the air box looks ok enough to give a coat of paint, think I will go with some wrinkle coat black or hammer tone to hide the imperfections.

 

A mate came around tonight so I showed him the ute, while I was looking around the engine bay I saw a wire that the male terminal had broken off so I put the wire inside the female terminal and the lights worked, 1 more job off my list :D

haha gotta like easy fixes.

haha gotta like easy fixes.

:yes:

  • Author

So I spent a bit of time over the last 3 days preparing the air box and painting it to pur it on and find that it is different (has extra pollution gear), oh well, it is on there now.

 

Today I got a new set of leads, fitted the air box and removed the 'trucking' and NISMO stickers as I am hoping to get a RWC tomorrow, once reg'd I will take it to work to clean up the wiring and make the wheels better.

  • Author

And registered :D

 

Drives really nice, just needs a carby tune.

  • Author

Took it to work today to do a few things.

 

Removed the centre caps (wheels look fatter :)).

Changed the gearbox fluid (has not been rebuilt).

Fixed the 'tune' issue which turned out to be the carby was loose and separating from it's bottom section, it is much better but I think a side draft will fix it.

 

Also put my pioneer head unit in it so I have some music.

so whens this vg30 conversion gonna be done?

 

dw about efi, carby ftw!

 

didnt the old maximus (fwd vg) have a dissy and leads set up?

Edited by Evan G

  • Author

so whens this vg30 conversion gonna be done?

 

dw about efi, carby ftw!

 

didnt the old maximus (fwd vg) have a dissy and leads set up?

 

Stuff that, then I have to pay more for rego but we do have plenty of spare vg's at work.

 

VG30s is carb and dizzy.

pfft l20b, will go good enough with sidies and a cam. v6= far too much work..

  • Author

pfft l20b, will go good enough with sidies and a cam. v6= far too much work..

 

This man, he knows.

;-)

  • Author

Must be 32/36 time as I cbf buying a side draft.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.