• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paint it something other than 80s poo brown dude! haha

80's poo brown two-tone for the win! :yes:

Bad that it happened, but good that it's being fixed & someone else is paying for it. Looks real nice with the lowering job & wheels. Spotted one of these up the road from me, want me to 'borrow' their bonnet & guard? :wink:

Paint it something other than 80s poo brown dude! haha

How exactly does a truck run over your car.. :blinks:

Did he just back into it?

Brown on brown is the goods.

The truck reversed back beside my ute as he was going to load the other side, when he drove forward he turned too sharp and collected the front end between the rear wheel and the wall bumpers (think that's what they are called), ended up having to get the forklift under the truck to get the ute out and gave the guard a heave so I could drive it as the wheel was exposed.

got both here man come grab em free please i beg u haha

Maybe hey man, when you back in town?

80's poo brown two-tone for the win! :yes:

Bad that it happened, but good that it's being fixed & someone else is paying for it. Looks real nice with the lowering job & wheels. Spotted one of these up the road from me, want me to 'borrow' their bonnet & guard? :wink:

Would look a lot better if it was more tidy, get them if it is another brown on brown, there are 2 more that I have seen in Ipswich.

As if you'd even consider painting it a different colour!

The whole flat light brown and metallic dark brown is quite nice.

• 3 weeks later...

Bloody thing gets too much resonance in the exhaust with high rpm and starts undoing the air filter stud or nut so I keep having to tighten it up (f'n tight mind you), forgot to do it for about 2 weeks and it came out yesterday, did a u turn to look for it but it was gone so now running no filter, last time it fell off the filter, cover and stud/nut stayed in the engine bay for 15k's, ha.

• 1 month later...