Granny Twenty!

rollas-r-us

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.. some sad news... I have been told by my parents to see if anyone would like to buy my ke20...

I am looking for around 3,250 it comes with so i'm told a fully rebuilt 3k engine and gearbox all that hasn't been replaced is the valve stem seals...

I havent done much since Troy owned it and he did a detailed write up on the car.

Pm me if interested or have any questions...

Cheers Tom

• 1 month later...

Quick Update,

In the past few months, I have been saving all my dosh...

Today my rebuilt engine went into a work shop, to get a mild cam, valve springs, 3k-b carby etc.... Picking up a set of 14" steelies from Frank tomorrow... Ordered some new carpet and new headlining will be getting put in sometime next week. Whilst the engines' in the shop, i will take the car to get the little amount of rust out, ready for paint in the original yellow colour (whats your thoughts?).... Need some new original seat belts (anyone has some ill take them)...

And that is about it for now... Ill take some pictures of the progress and keep on with the updates...

Cheers Tom