April 14, 201214 yr comment_597351 its getting a bit roudy at the moment though Hehehehehe.... Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_597444 Thanks mate. Yeah they FINALLY arrived. Amber is having a go suckig me off don't let Amber read this lol wait... (lean out window) yep she just read it RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_597505 Someone pull her out from under the table!! Thanks mate. Yeah they FINALLY arrived. Amber is having a go suckig me off I thought I was on the table not under it. :party: Tell the truth Jip you loved every minute of it And last time I offer you any of My Cock sucking Cowboy Jip... Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_597510 Yeah they FINALLY arrived. It was only cause i wanted to try out a goat track and a 4wd track in the ute. I want a 4wd now :P Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_597516 So Rob...is Trevor pouring your drinks again next trip? They seemed to be a good mix for you....lol Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_597519 So Rob...is Trevor pouring your drinks again next trip? They seemed to be a good mix for you....lol Someone else can pay for the alcohol if Rob is drinking... And he can sleep with you. Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_597524 It was only cause i wanted to try out a goat track and a 4wd track in the ute. I want a 4wd now :P Well when u take a LANCER and someone who has Never driven up a national park track (plus to freeked out kids screaming in the back).. What do you expect, I'm surprised the Lancer (& me) survived the ordeal.... But also WHO was the one that wanted to stay at his Mummy's when we finally got to Cooroy..... :insane: Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_597526 Well when u take a LANCER and someone who has Never driven up a national park track (plus to freeked out kids screaming in the back).. What do you expect, I'm surprised the Lancer (& me) survived the ordeal.... Oh you loved it Could see it in your face. But also WHO was the one that wanted to stay at his Mummy's when we finally got to Cooroy..... :insane: It was late, it was raining and mummy had a nice dry roof over our heads. Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_597527 Oh you loved it Could see it in your face. After we got to the bottom and i could stop freeking out.. Plus I was proud of myself lol... It was late, it was raining and mummy had a nice dry roof over our heads. Yep Sook Sook... Mummy's Boy.. Edited April 15, 201214 yr by Purple Rose Report
April 15, 201214 yr Author comment_597528 So Rob...is Trevor pouring your drinks again next trip? They seemed to be a good mix for you....lol lOl Rob how'd the fly mesh taste this morning when you were licking your tent? :P: Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_597533 Plus I was proud of myself lol... Makes two of us lOl Rob how'd the fly mesh taste this morning when you were licking your tent? :P: What ??? When did i do that ? Report
April 15, 201214 yr Author comment_597535 lOl this morning when you thought you were a kitten or something. Think it was just before I started to let down your tent :P: And Dougie I think you'd like this, just not the price lOl... http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CAMPER-TRAILER-KITCHEN-ALUMINIUM-EXTENSION-INCLUDED-/230776740805?pt=Caravan_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35bb5d9bc5#ht_1163wt_881 Also is this what you were talking about? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330697369716&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en#ht_6454wt_767 Report
April 15, 201214 yr comment_597576 Yeah mate. The legs are a lot cheaper from my contact though.... Like $40ea & $10 for a handle As for that kitchen...it doesn't include the pictured extension or drawers, i reckon its a bit expensive Edited April 15, 201214 yr by PHATKE20S Report
April 16, 201214 yr comment_597766 So Rob...is Trevor pouring your drinks again next trip? They seemed to be a good mix for you....lol i think i might have to get a couple of bottles if i have the spare cash Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now