Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glamping Trip - Input Here

Featured Replies

Yeah good on ya Amber, always good to watch other people get drunk

  • Replies 459
  • Views 166.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Alright I'll come camping.. But just so you know I am planning on getting legless...

 

we also have another mate meeting us there but not sure if he will stay the night.. Depends on how drunk we get him lol

You had me worried a few pages back.. I'm going to Melbourne from the 5th to the 12th of May so that would have put me out of it.

 

I do love a good camp. Neurum Creek has a good campsite in this forresty area with plenty of places to go for a wonder. It's unpowered, and costs about $10, but once you see the watering hole a couple of clicks down the road there will be jaws on the floors.

 

I've been camping in a fair variety of places, but the watering hole (particularly after it's been raining and the day clears up) at Neurum is by far the most amazing.

 

There's a small water fall in a rocky crevice, leading down to another, slightly bigger fall about 6 feet high. There's a rock that extrudes from the face of a cliff right above a deep bit of water (natural diving board) maybe 3 or so metres high. Every area is connected to the next by means of eroded cut-outs in the rock. The creek leading on from the falls is shallow enough to stand in some parts, and there's a couple of rock faces to sun bake on.

 

There's also room on the side of the creek to setup a BBQ.

 

And all this can be available for 19,990 drive-away! I know I sound like a salesman, but damnit it's a good place!

 

Anyway, we can always factor that into the next trip...

I probably won't be coming, or might got for a drive for the day if anything.

 

Hopefully next camping trip/cruise though.

 

Dave

Also who will be coming so I know who to expect?

We'll be there.

2x adults

2x kids

And meet up at the park. Unless we have some tag-a-longs that would like to meet up at the servo :)

Put me down as a yes anyway. I'll more than likely come, unless I get more work complications.

just confirmed my son's birthday party is that morning, so i wont be at the cruise from the BP.

but i will head up later in the day, if the ke10 is going.

if all goes well, i'll stay overnite, and hit the piss with yas

Put me down as a yes anyway. I'll more than likely come, unless I get more work complications.

 

Cool So your coming for your punishment are you :dance:

We'll be there.

2x adults

2x kids

And meet up at the park. Unless we have some tag-a-longs that would like to meet up at the servo :)

 

Correction.....

4 x Adults (unless you know something I don't) :hmm:

2 x Kids

 

1 x Proton Jumbuck

1 x Lancer

Correction.....

4 x Adults (unless you know something I don't) :hmm:

 

Ok, so there's you, me and who's the other pair ?

Cool So your coming for your punishment are you :dance:

 

Yes, mistress.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.