Ke-30 Two Door

doityourself

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers fella, just a tad left of centre, fuel consumption is about 10 litres per hundred with my foot flat to the floor but I can get as low as 7.5 if I take it easy. Looking at taking another step better tuning, I recently acquired a Mitsubishi crank angle sensor that I want to have machined to fit a Bosch dizzy. This will allow me to coil packs and an after market ecu.

That's grouse!

ECU would open up a lot of doors for tuning and mapping. Any ideas what ECU you'd run?

Even with your foot to the floor, that's less than $10 for 100k driving, you gotta be happy about that!

Sorry if I missed it, but what sized tank are you running?

LPG has always been a fascination of mine. This is ultimately proof that it's the way to go.

On a side note: Sick of the BBQ/Taxi jokes? Or are most people kind?

Thinking about running a microtech, or maybe a early wolf. This would hopefully open up the option of running vapour injection.

I am currently using a 65 litre tank but am not ruling out a 95 litre tank down the tank.

And no the jokes are few between, I probably say them more than everyone else, which is why I don't notice.

And after today I am thinking about some racing, hope I can do The Mt. Alma Hillclimb in 2013.

Edited by doityourself

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought I would update a little bit.

Finally got around to getting my new exhaust done at work almost a month ago now.

Here is the only photo of the extractors since the install, as one can imagine black extractors in a dark engine bay are hard to see.

IMG_6763.jpg

IMG_6774.jpg

And some progress has been made on the new set up too, can't wait till I have finished it.

2012-04-19210057.jpg

And another random happy shot of something I picked up quite recently

2012-04-20172835.jpg

(Edit) Derrrr some details would be nice

The new exhaust is a 45mm mandrel bent system consisting of a 300mm long hot dog resonator, and a custom made 150x450mm straight through muffler packed entirely with course stainless steel, and the Pacemaker Headers of course.

Edited by doityourself