Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke-30 Two Door

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well its all back together, just have to do an oil change and fill the cooling system

  • Replies 40
  • Views 53.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • doityourself
    doityourself

    Thanks fella, had some trouble fitting the '77 grill after fitting the 3k and re-assembling the front end, so the moment the '75 grill is filling the space till I get new clips. In my absence of not

  • Definitely thinking about supercharging.

  • doityourself
    doityourself

    Here is a picture of the current set up  

  • Author

Its alive!!!

 

Going to get 4k rocker gear shaved so I can do the clearances properly.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

Well it turned out that I had another set of rocker gear for the rolla. Finally installed, all running smoothly and quietly - don't recognise it idling in traffic anymore - No more badly adjusted and embarrassing noise. YAY!!

Very nice mate!

 

What's the consumption like now that it's been tuned? Surely it would be sipping the juice now.

 

Miss my two door, should never have sold it.

 

Kudos for something a little left of centre.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Cheers fella, just a tad left of centre, fuel consumption is about 10 litres per hundred with my foot flat to the floor but I can get as low as 7.5 if I take it easy. Looking at taking another step better tuning, I recently acquired a Mitsubishi crank angle sensor that I want to have machined to fit a Bosch dizzy. This will allow me to coil packs and an after market ecu.

  • Author

The more power I make the faster I try to go.

That's grouse!

 

ECU would open up a lot of doors for tuning and mapping. Any ideas what ECU you'd run?

 

Even with your foot to the floor, that's less than $10 for 100k driving, you gotta be happy about that!

 

Sorry if I missed it, but what sized tank are you running?

 

LPG has always been a fascination of mine. This is ultimately proof that it's the way to go.

 

On a side note: Sick of the BBQ/Taxi jokes? Or are most people kind?

  • Author

Thinking about running a microtech, or maybe a early wolf. This would hopefully open up the option of running vapour injection.

 

I am currently using a 65 litre tank but am not ruling out a 95 litre tank down the tank.

 

And no the jokes are few between, I probably say them more than everyone else, which is why I don't notice.

 

And after today I am thinking about some racing, hope I can do The Mt. Alma Hillclimb in 2013.

Edited by doityourself

  • 2 weeks later...

love this corolla man, i like the 2dr sedans more than the coupes

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Thought I would update a little bit.

 

Finally got around to getting my new exhaust done at work almost a month ago now.

 

Here is the only photo of the extractors since the install, as one can imagine black extractors in a dark engine bay are hard to see.

 

IMG_6763.jpg

 

IMG_6774.jpg

 

 

And some progress has been made on the new set up too, can't wait till I have finished it.

 

2012-04-19210057.jpg

 

And another random happy shot of something I picked up quite recently

 

2012-04-20172835.jpg

 

(Edit) Derrrr some details would be nice

 

The new exhaust is a 45mm mandrel bent system consisting of a 300mm long hot dog resonator, and a custom made 150x450mm straight through muffler packed entirely with course stainless steel, and the Pacemaker Headers of course.

Edited by doityourself

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.