The Crown

LukeAE71

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha sorry man! What size engine that beast got? It does look super clean! Do a Troy and make it look amazing somehow haha

This is the 1200cc "BIG BLOCK" :lolcry: version. I sent a pic to Troy he is going to photoshop and send back to give me some ideas. But really I only bought it so I can get Crown tidied up and then I'll sell the City again in a couple weeks.

These arrived today courtesy of "ke11restorer". Top seller and great bloke. Must be something to do with being named Luke also :cool:

DSCN01563.jpg

I've been busy with the Autosol, cleaned pics coming later. Pics on the car tomorrow coz its dark and shit now :blinks:

They came up an absOlute treat mate! Car is looking awesome. You gonna leave it at the same ride height or go lower?

On flat road it doesn't look quite as high as it does there. If I could be bothered, I reckon chopping one coil out of each corner would probably be just enough to make it look neater.

I just noticed how shit those photos are, if the sun comes out tomorrow I'll snap some better ones :cool:

Thanks for the comments guys :y: