12 Slotters On Ke70

Ok I'm buying a ke70 this week

Now I'm going to buy a set of 12 slotters and redrill them to fit and stretch some tyres on and flare the guards now I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me what would be best I have 2 options

1. A set of ford rims with dished rears and nondished fronts with pre au ofset

2. A set of hz rims I don't know the ofset but they r cheap but I don't know if the ofset will work does anyone els know?

Thanks guys

Members dont see this ad

ford are the 5x114.3 so you can use one of the ford holes as one of your toyota holes. pre au offsets for sure.

hz will have to be redrilled from scratch, and you will be best welding up all the holes first. hz offset will be similiar to pre au

1. A set of ford rims with dished rears and nondished fronts with pre au ofset

Non dished fronts with pre AU offset ? Pre AU is close to zero offset so there will be dish, AU is closer to +36.

ford are the 5x114.3 so you can use one of the ford holes as one of your toyota holes. pre au offsets for sure.

hz will have to be redrilled from scratch, and you will be best welding up all the holes first. hz offset will be similiar to pre au

Only weld the holes if you have too.

Make the wheels weaker

If they're only temp wheels then maybe do yourself a favour and look at some cheap 13/14 4x114 alloys as well. Might cost a little more than slotters but you won't have to worry about re-drilling. There's always something in the fs section

Nah I want to flare my guards out a bit while they are on and lower it to suit in still a while from new rims so unless someone can point me in a good direction to get some sweet rims that are wide enough to get some good stretch for like $500 I'll be keen lol

P.s my idea was going to paint the center black and the rim polished still also the car is light blue :)