Millaz88

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the slant front better then that flat front If I had had the money to do a twin round front head light setup I woulda but it just wasn't in my budget

Black boot is a yellow one I had that has not rush at all were is the blue one was full of rust in the bottom and I didnt want a yellow boot black looks more dodge but I hate yellow personally

It will be all blue again and prob be painting the boot and bonnet and flares when I get them black angain properly but that's the style I like :)

So it's just in the in-between stages? that's cool then, I thought it was just becoming another one of those fully sick KE70s, you know those rank unroadworthy ones, but that's cool that you plan to make it crispy again

Edited by rianwest

Also on another note got a new/used diff for it 3:89 ratio pretty happy might put it in this week see what sort of difference it makes Compaired to the 4:30 that's in it right now

You'll notice a bit of a difference. My manual ae71 ran that ratio and driving on 100km/h

the tacho was sitting on 2,900. Happy medium :)

You should bring it down Sunday :y:

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

You'll notice a bit of a difference. My manual ae71 ran that ratio and driving on 100km/h

the tacho was sitting on 2,900. Happy medium :)

You should bring it down Sunday :y:

I will be there in the lil beast Sunday for sure mate keen to meet some fellow rolla owners

Cheers miller

Quick update guys

Went to the rolla meet at brimbank was a good day was good to meet all te guys and look at there rides

Now I seriously need some wheels and re-blue my front lol

Last night I put a new exhaust I made custom 2 1/4" with a 12" hotdog and a resignator and under the diff instead of over sounds good even if I do say so my self

Also after the meet a got home and put my new/used 3:89 diff I got for a bargain price :) only took it around the block but you cen defiantly tell the differance makes each gear a lot longer then 4:30

Also started using premium 98ron fuel and advanced the timing to 12 degrees

3.9 is a good tall one- jot down some revs and speeds at post them up.

overrated was your 2900 in 4th or on a 5speed??

The 1.6 and 5 speed t-50 with the 3.89 was around 2.9 or 3 thousand.

Was like day and night in comparison from when it was an auto when driving on the open road.

Brendan the ke70 sounded tough :y: :y: especially when you

did the right hander and went up the hill.

Edited by "The Mint KE70"