Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ls7 Ke70 Racecar Build!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

The main studs didnt turn up:(

  • Replies 861
  • Views 945.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When the fuck are you cunts going to shut the fuck up and leave the kid alone, he is 17, most 17 year olds say stupid shit including you Evan which is why there used to be a page dedicated to you from

  • You gotta be kidding me Mitch....   I'd rather be out machining flywheels and destroying tyres than making excuses ;)

  • Evan why don't you shut the ʞ©$ɟ up and lay off people, you aren't much fucking better.

Posted Images

The mains bolts on our 4age is the studs he is referring too

  • Author

Yeah but it's getting arp studs

  • Author

Ke70 is ready for winton on Thursday :) let's go there and send some ae92 drivers home demoralized haha pics and vids Thursday night or Friday

I'm heading down to open up a can of KE70 whoopass :dance:

Maybe one like this one, look it aint even got any wheels on it

http://youtu.be/vpByMjVm9nw

Edited by Rob 5000

  • Author

Haha I just got a brand new gearbox ;) and spare axles

  • Author

And I worked out the power to weight I our cars yours is 1hp-9kg mine 1hp-8kg

And I worked out the power to weight I our cars yours is 1hp-9kg mine 1hp-8kg

Yeah nice! I just worked out mine with the old 5kze setup. Ok so it made 135rwhp or 100rwkw and the weighbridge ticket show 760kg with the SC kit on. So my rwhp figure 1hp-5.6kg haha gotta love the light weights.

Limiter sounds tuff Mitch.

 

Stu.

  • Author

I did mine on 880 kg was 780 last time weighs but it has cage and sc now so I add 100kg and 112rwhp. Yeah limiter is at 6200 I'll make it 7200 for winton

  • Author

Are you coming to winton stu?

Trying to make it. I'll let you know.

  • Author

No worries matey

  • Author

She finally blew up :) cracked a piston I think

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.