December 11, 201114 yr Author comment_570913 fibreglass is a shit of a stuff to use, itch city. i know about the itching i hate it but.... if i want to go fast i need widebody to fit the 280/680R17 supertaxi tyres Report
December 11, 201114 yr Author comment_570954 just weld on some dodge ram dualies rear guards weight. I'm making every panel on the car fibreglass Report
December 13, 201114 yr Author comment_571329 Mr TNT Man visited YAY! RIMSSSSSSSSSSSS +++++SUPERCAR TYRE WICKED!! THE S15 280MM BRAKES LOOK SO SMALL I HAVE R33 GTS-T ROTORS AND CALIPERS 300MM WILL BE ENOUGH FOR 800KG AND 10 LAP RACES, I'm SAD ABOUT THE S15 HUBS THEY HAVE BEEN CUT AND SHUT FOR MORE LOCK SO I'm GETTING THEM SENT BACK AND SOME STOCK ONES WITH NORMAL STEERING ARMS :) PULLED THE SPRING OFF THE OHLIN FRONT SHOCK WOW! THE DIFFERENCE FROM FULL HARD TO FULL SOFT IS AMAZING! Report
December 13, 201114 yr comment_571344 Those wheels are so good! I hear they are crazy light, did you weigh one before you put the tyres on? Report
December 13, 201114 yr Author comment_571372 ive only put one tyre on there pretty light ayye a little bit heavier then magnesium supercar rim Report
December 14, 201114 yr Author comment_571501 Ohlins are for sale i bough 4 way adjustable penskes out of a supercar :) http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/130617210422?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_571544 I'm also doing the fiberglass panels to try and save some weight! Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_571562 You are so lucky to be able to afford all this awesome stuff! I'm very jealous :happy: Edited December 14, 201114 yr by rianwest Report
December 14, 201114 yr Author comment_571574 hehe i got the penskes cheappp and the ohlins are up to 60 bucks looking for 1500 :) yeah I'm gonna make my fiberglass panels super light so you can almost see through them Report
December 14, 201114 yr comment_571586 Whats that book like mitch ? Not to sure if you seen this video Thinking of doing my panels like this , had a look at them on the weekend and they all seems pretty simple. Going to run PVC piping in a square shape between the layers of fibreglass to give the bonnet a bit of strength. I'm doing boot,engine cover,bonnet and fenders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwL0T47Qjs8&feature=player_embedded Report
December 14, 201114 yr Author comment_571597 bought the book off ebay it isnt here yet :) yeah i watched that vid and decided to get the book Report
December 18, 201114 yr Author comment_572198 Rollcage prooogress :) being done by Evan at: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MECC-Engineering/120844821321983 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now