Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ls7 Ke70 Racecar Build!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

gallery_10453_425_1247510.jpg

New wheels still to be lowered with king lows stock springs at the moment the rear seem higher then the front.. is this normal or maybe its because of the added weight ie. supercharger in the front and the rear is lighter with the aluminum fuel cell etc..

  • Replies 861
  • Views 946.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • When the fuck are you cunts going to shut the fuck up and leave the kid alone, he is 17, most 17 year olds say stupid shit including you Evan which is why there used to be a page dedicated to you from

  • You gotta be kidding me Mitch....   I'd rather be out machining flywheels and destroying tyres than making excuses ;)

  • Evan why don't you shut the ʞ©$ɟ up and lay off people, you aren't much fucking better.

Posted Images

They will settle a little bit. Put some weight in the back seat area for a few days.

Edited by kickn5k

  • Author

in that photo it has stock springs so maybe with the kings it will be all cool

in that photo it has stock springs so maybe with the kings it will be all cool

Ah sorry man didn't read it right. Yeah my sc kit weighed in at a hefty 34kgs. That will be it mine was a bit lower when it was blown.

I've got photos of the CAS to I'll put em up when I get to the laptop.

  • Author

also those tyre are 90 on the durometer and a new semi is around 75 so they are hard lol so i brought some grip tyre softener see if it works haha.. and i might be getting 86 gear for the front of this will my 13's fit over the ADM 86 brakes?

13s will fit, that's what I've been using.

  • Author

13s will fit, that's what I've been using.

Sweet also its your 86 gear I'm talking about

Speaking of cas stu unfortunately not coming to Melbourne any more so I'll post mine to you real soon. Was planning on giving it to you in person.

Oh what no wiggles???

That's cool send it whenever you get the chance mate. Already got auto elec mate worded up to sus it out. I've got to mod a couple more for RC members and there is an abundance of EFI magnas at my local Pinch a part.

  • Author

we could make 4k injection kits :hmm:

Sweet also its your 86 gear I'm talking about

I'll get some pics and measurements for you soon so you can suss out if they are suitable.

 

BTW how do you see out from under that Haltech sticker?? :huh: lol

This thing is so wild!

Edited by rianwest

  • Author

haha the seat is pretty much bolted to the floor so i'm really low and i don't see why i need to look at the sky whilst I'm driving haha do you have a rough price on those coilys?

I'll PM you very soon.

This what the CAS looks like(minus rotor button)?

post-2201-0-03649900-1322132667_thumb.jpg

post-2201-0-02561600-1322132703_thumb.jpg

post-2201-0-63136100-1322132740_thumb.jpg

This one came out of one that looks like this.

post-2201-0-19043400-1322132818_thumb.jpg

But are also the same as the ones in these.

post-2201-0-20757000-1322132874_thumb.png

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng-beAxQQL8

 

This is what i`ll be bringing to winton!!

Just have to make dump pipe off turbo and a AFM bracket and she`s ready for engineers.

 

Stu.

  • Author

that fj is gonna be sick haha um that dizzy looks the same if take the tin cover thing off and take a pic of the hall/optical sensor thing i can tell you if it will work then

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.