Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maree The Red Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Replies 184
  • Views 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Retard

  • :glare: who else agrees that colour coded grills look GAY!

  • The wheels suit it to a tee, you leave that grille red :poke: . And paint the stone tray please!   Good work Jake, should only get better :y:

Posted Images

  • Author

In the 2nd pic I see your Weathersheald above the rear door has popped of its railing.

My one side also does it :hmm:

Super glue fixed that lol!

haha good work jake came up a treat must get around to cut and polishing mine. What product do u recomend?

  • Author

haha good work jake came up a treat must get around to cut and polishing mine. What product do u recomend?

I just used that cheap polyglaze shit, it's only $10 a tin. I'm sure there's better quality cut and polish out there, but that stuff did the trick. I pulled up to my house today on my lunch break and the car reflected the sun and blinded the crap out of me. If that helps :P

 

Cheers, Jake.

Yeah, but I don't want to spend too much money on her. I was planning to pull the whole interior out at some point and cleaning the shot out of it.

 

Thanks Spencer, I reckon it came out sweet too. Just need to get the colour code so I can respray the the stone tray.

 

Cheers, Jake.

Colour and trim is JC-UE-HA.

 

Its called centre red, you can get a pressure pack from colour matched from autobarn for $30.00 Did the rust repair sections on mine and was okay. Only the finish was like a saturn. Just ask for gloss.

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Managed to get my hands on a replacement front slanty bumper. Planning on getting it on tomorrow. Also removed the beaver panel and going to attempt to respray it tomorrow. I've also replaced driver's mirror, only to discover that my passenger side mirror was stuffed as well. Been hunting a replacement for 2 weeks now. That's all for now, I'll update it this thread tomorrow with photos.

 

Cheers, Jake.

  • Author

So I finally got around to putting some of it back together. All I have to do is put the front stone tray back on and my newly acquired slant bumper. I took some photos mostly out of boredom. Also check out my "Hektik" sound system... When I took it for a test drive, it had a Fleetwood Mac tape in it :P

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-53022800-1309654545_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-99970400-1309654560_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-93986900-1309654578_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-17312500-1309654601_thumb.jpg

  • Author

So I managed to find some time to put my gloss black resprayed stone tray back on. I will admit there is one bolt that is an absolute bitch, mostly because I couldn't get my grill off and didn't want to break it :P Also got the newer bumper in and hooked up. Much happier now.

 

Also going to try and get the interior out tomorrow for a good clean. I will probably just replace the carpet. Might go to Pick-a-Part tomorrow.

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-62395000-1309689284_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-31133300-1309689343_thumb.jpg

Edited by mhmills

looks good but SPRAY PAINT THAT GRILL BLACK FFS!

  • Author

looks good but SPRAY PAINT THAT GRILL BLACK FFS!

Nah, don't want to. Don't ask why, because I don't know...

:glare: who else agrees that colour coded grills look GAY!

slant fronts are ugly anyway :P

  • Author

slant fronts are ugly anyway :P

AE71's don't come with flat front from factory, KNOB! :P

well duhhh but just making a point flat front conversion??

  • Author

well duhhh but just making a point flat front conversion??

Nah, can't be stuffed man. Basically lowering it, a few braces here and there and a set of rims.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.