Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maree The Red Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Author

Good stuff :)

 

What brand are the tyres you'll be rocking on the MA's? Very cool/odd size.

195/45/14 for max low :P

  • Replies 184
  • Views 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Retard

  • :glare: who else agrees that colour coded grills look GAY!

  • The wheels suit it to a tee, you leave that grille red :poke: . And paint the stone tray please!   Good work Jake, should only get better :y:

Posted Images

Yeah what brand are they dude ?

falken something something, $160 a peice trade price!

  • Author

What Ev saidski. $162.50 at Cost price. Falken Zixen 195/45/14. Or something or other.

Edited by mhmills

so if I'm correct, vic roads wednesday and kebabs thursday?

  • Author

Perhaps, my appointment is at 12:45pm. Going to try and organize the rest of the day off so I can get to the workshop and lower this bitch and fit her up with some new shoes with some tiny ass tyres! So in short. YES! :)

 

Also has Ryan posted your tractors yet?

Edited by mhmills

  • Author

So I had a very problematic registration day! My appointment was at 12:45, I left work at 12:10. Got home at 12:25. Go to start the car, flat battery! Ran to the neighbours house asked if he had jumper leads. NEGATIVE! I ran back pulled the battery from the KE55 Coupe, chucked it in the AE71 got her going, swapped it back. Off I go to Vicroads.

 

I get there at 12:38. I go in fill out all the papers and what not all is going well. The woman tells me to drive around the back and meet her there. I go start the car, success, thankfully she starts, drive around to the back. Woman checks the cars compliance plates and engine number etc. She tells me to drive the car to the front and meet her inside. She walks inside, I try start the car. Nothing. Car no start! Thanks battery! I had to push it back in reverse and jump it. It started! I drive around to the front and leave the car running by ripping the key out of the barrel and lock the car. I went inside with the car running, paid got my plates, left.

 

2 mins up the road, I stall at a busy intersection! I turn the key, nothing again! f@$k! I get out try push, hand brake is on, jump out try push again, it's in gear. I pop it in neutral and get out start pushing I look back, there's a guy trying to push it. The guy giving me a hand turned out to be a guy who used to steal from my work all the time. I yell to him "Small world, fancy meeting you here!" I jump it and drive off.

 

So that's my problems for the day. Next I drive to the Old Man's workshop, MA61's waiting for me :D Long story short, I'll let the pics do the talking. We think she needs more low. Undecided.

post-11811-0-57052400-1320214670_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-67216100-1320214690_thumb.jpg

yea boi! those rims look like 17's with that stupid small profile. ME GUSTA!

 

see you at babs babs babs!

still needs that grill painted black :D

The wheels suit it to a tee, you leave that grille red :poke: . And paint the stone tray please!

 

Good work Jake, should only get better :y:

  • Author

It's REALLY not that clean lol! The boys were trying to convince me to do another coil or 2 lol.

  • Author

Worked out why the reverse lights aren't working too, the cable that is attached to the switch decided to not stay attached.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.