Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maree The Red Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Author

So today I managed to get a few small things done. First I ran up to Autobarn and scored some new battery terminals, the positive was ruined. Why replace one? I replaced both, car starts, mission accomplished! Also received my door locks from Thailand via eBay, FINALLY! So I managed to find some time to fit them, I took the plastic rod holder off the original locks as the rod fit to it easier then the other one. Now I can open the driver's side door without having to open the passenger side to reach through. Tomorrow morning I will fit my replacement driver's seat belt buckle.

 

Nearly ready for RWC. Then gonna drop this bitch on some 14's! Then daily it.

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-62337400-1310995314_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-05870800-1310995338_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-74313300-1310995352_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 184
  • Views 96.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Retard

  • :glare: who else agrees that colour coded grills look GAY!

  • The wheels suit it to a tee, you leave that grille red :poke: . And paint the stone tray please!   Good work Jake, should only get better :y:

Posted Images

  • Author

Replaced the driver's belt buckle, and had a look at what it will take to fit my fuel door and boot cable openers. It's a little more complicated then originally expected. No worries though, I will be able to do it when I have more time as I start work at 12:00 today. As you can see by the battery terminal pictures, I need to get an o ringed terminal adapter thingy.

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-02939000-1311037902_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-57226300-1311037920_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-07254800-1311037936_thumb.jpg

Edited by mhmills

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Time to clear the cobwebs, slightly. I don't need words for this, most of you will know :P Also if anyone needs a 4AGE A/C compressor, pm me as I have one. Unknown condition.

 

Cheers, Jake.

 

PS, big thanks to the fellas today! (Millaz88, Evan G, DPB)

post-11811-0-07336700-1313911259_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-06064300-1313911286_thumb.jpg

4AGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Evan G

4AGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This comes in handy when you need a 4age :P

 

No Probs Jake was a good day even if we did get stuck at maccas for a bit waiting for the popo to leave lol

Deffo glad I came over to this meet :D

hahahah funniest shit ever. copper hiding behind the maccas sign with the radar gun. after 30mins of no c**t speeding, a s13 and jazz flew past in the opposite direction. :fuzz: cop took off axle tramping it across the road. we all bolt to our cars and took off. there also was a guy in a f@$king LOUD commodore waiting till they left aswell. :lolcry:

Edited by Evan G

  • Author

This comes in handy when you need a 4age :P

 

No Probs Jake was a good day even if we did get stuck at maccas for a bit waiting for the popo to leave lol

Deffo glad I came over to this meet :D

Yeah, man was a mad day, even with the Police. Least we got to see him take off like a rocket, just wish we seen the Blue Nissan pulled over before the Freeway turn off lol!

  • Author

Pretty sure it was either a 200SX or S15, Evskii.

It was deffs a s15

And that axel tramp was crazy

There was a trail of scared people from camblefield to wezza with you boys and your key bangers all the way I think you have wiped at least 5 years off my life hahaha

HAHAHAHA

 

red p plater tailgating - fixed him :lolcry:

a couple kiwi blokes at the bus stop - bomb scare

hottie p plater - nothing :(

hahahah funniest shit ever. copper hiding behind the maccas sign with the radar gun.

 

Yeah, man was a mad day, even with the Police.

 

Did you guys not notice the divvy van pull up at the meet, the cops get out & go inside for breakfast? Noticed one perving on the HK Holden but that's about all they did. As long as you're not behaving like previously mentioned Nissan Sillyva, Honda Jizz or Commonwhore they're generally not interested. :wink:

 

Spewing I missed the axle-tramping cop style! :lolcry:

  • Author

So as my other thread states, I got handy with the power drill and wire brush head. I attacked the 4AGE as well, stripped it right back, put some degreaser on it and got "brushing". I only managed to get half the engine done, but it looks pretty good in my opinion. I plan to respray the covers and what not, undecided on how or what colour I'm going to do it, for the meantime, it's bare metal. Also if anyone wants a FWD intake manifold, speak up as I have one lying around which I do NOT need and don't want it go to waste.

 

I got a few pics of mid progress cleaning and "Brushing" and I covered up the engine then realised I REALLY should have taken better photos lol. Anyways try to enjoy :P

 

Also realised I will need to replace the driver's seat belt for a RWC. Already have it sorted though.

 

Cheers, Jake.

post-11811-0-77315200-1314538759_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-10306900-1314538788_thumb.jpg

Edited by mhmills

Ooo. My 5ks all shiny to now. Went through 10 cans of brake clean a wire brush and 2 tooth brushes haha il bring the rwd manifold 2 kebab meet so u can spruce that up 2 :)

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

So I finished off cleaning the 4age up, as much as I could be stuffed doing. I've fitted and cleaned a rwd intake manifold too. I sprayed the block and head with clear coat, I'm not sure why, but that's what I felt like doing lol. Just need to reattach the alternator and water lines, then we're good to go.

 

Enjoy.

post-11811-0-97857100-1316932530_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-70930100-1316932564_thumb.jpg

This is the other visual style of 4age I like where its polished up. Will you go clear

cam covers? Aluminium coloured pulleys :hmm: Have a neutral colour theme going on?

Looks good keep it up!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.