Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2012 Feb Classic Jap Day

Featured Replies

Can't have a BBQ there though can you? Or were we talking about having a BBQ on the cruise?

 

I would say you could have your own BBQ, not trying to take away anything from the organisers either, if they don't like it, jump the fence and cook it under the trees they have their,

 

Make sure you bring, chair, water and some form of sun protection!!!!

  • Replies 117
  • Views 81.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some form of sun protection!!!!

 

 

this i always forget! will make sure i bring something otherwise i will look like a big lobster....then have to drive all the way back to warwick

I am happy to provide the shade, I have 2 instant gazebos (they're about 2.5mx2.5m)

I can probably bring a couple if extra seats aswell

well looks like i might have sold the rex so if I'm lucky and if jess lets me might be able to get the wagz on the road before da show!!!!!!!

Another wagon.....Awesome

I reckon a black Polo shirt with pocket would look best, with a large RC logo on the back and URL below or across the top (like players name on footy jersey) then just a small RC logo on the front (pocket)

Maybe a red or black Bucket hat with URL printed around the rim

I'm keen to revive this idea we had months ago......

Anyone else?

ok just confirming something....in this thread the date is 19th of febuary......but in the thread about the dohc 4k chris says its in june?

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/56915-4kc-with-dohc-head-9600-rpm-redline/

Yeah mate there's 2 shows

February is for pre1986 vehicles (Classic)

June is for ALL Japanese Vehicles

ah...well i would really like to enter a car so will be abit disappointed if its not ready by then. will still try and come along to both though.

  • 1 month later...

Yeah mate there's 2 shows

February is for pre1986 vehicles (Classic)

June is for ALL Japanese Vehicles

 

I think you can take your more modern ones too but they have their own area and arent allowed in the main bit.

 

This is slowly sneaking closer. Be good to see another semi decent turn out again.

 

Come for the morning. Avo, whatever.

 

A few boys turned up last time even though they don't even have Rolla's as its such a good day and such nice cars.

 

If you need a lift I'll come get ya.

 

 

 

Yeah mate only 3 + weeks....:dance: Time to get ready guys

I hope i can get mine roadworthy & regoed by then.......may even get 3 Toyota's there this year :hmm:

 

 

I'm soooo in for this. might even have a running car by then but not holding my breath.

 

if not ill tow the red bucket there with the JDM falcon lol.

Where is this held? Wouldn't mind comin for a look, don't think I'll be ready with mine in time though

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.