2012 Feb Classic Jap Day

well this thread is for next years feb ALL JAP CLASSIC DAY date to be announced closer to it but i wanted to put up a thread for when it happens i know for a fact the 2 i have been to this year have been great and want to go bigger and better than before plenty of guys that could make the day turned up and i know stuff changes plans lol so not stabbing at anyone but keen to see more guys there next year

by the way let me know name and make of car lol i should have said it before unless people are unsure i can leave it blank untill its closer to the date

list to start off

Undertaker_is_the_best (Chris) Ke55 coupe will be done by then

Phatke20s (Dougy) some form of corolla Ke26 ?

Medicine_man (Justin) Ke70 sedan

tls1991 (Toby) Ke25

redae71 (Luke) Ke70 sedan

blzbub666 (Reed) Ke70 sedan aka Cop Bait

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a cool banner and represent properly. Ill work on it, see if the mods are cool with me making one etc.

JiP has a banner already made, maybe he could recommend a place to get one.....

totally agree with both we should get this happening and even shirt and hats made plenty of time to organise this one and well reed u and me can co- organise it this time lol

I wont hold my breath for coin being chipped in. Worst comes to worst I'll do a JiP like the Wellington Point cruise and make one.

Will definitely take a chair next time. :happy: And some decent food.

I'll organize a decent BBQ/ food/ drinks for the next one free of charge to members who turn up. :y:

As long as I don't spend days before hand making my car ready :P

totally agree with both we should get this happening and even shirt and hats made plenty of time to organise this one and well reed u and me can co- organise it this time lol

Let's get some numbers of who wants to go ahead with the Shirts/Hats idea...... Because I have a contact who can make them. I will get a few prices in the next week or so

I reckon a black Polo shirt with pocket would look best, with a large RC logo on the back and URL below or across the top (like players name on footy jersey) then just a small RC logo on the front (pocket)

Maybe a red or black Bucket hat with URL printed around the rim