June 21, 201115 yr comment_533817 His Porsche was found in the woods not far from his favourite bar on fire. I don't know about you but most of my adult life I've grown up watching his antics from the early CKY shit till the latest jackass and everything inbetween. He might not be a motorsport legend but man he's made me laugh my ass off for years. "He put shit in my ear and your talking about jello? I'll f@$king.... piss on his face. I gotta piss." I hope he's in Hell right now antiquing Satan. Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_533829 Woke up this morning and heard about it, I'm still shocked ... Bam is going to be destroyed. What rhyme's with Dunn "Fun" Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_533880 That's some pretty extreme promotion for a movie...faking a death? Wonder what public backlash would be like if it did turn out to be a stunt.... Hope he's stuffing Jello into Satans ear :wink: Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_533881 So hes not dead, playing a prank on his parents to see if they love him or something , I don't know Report
June 21, 201115 yr Author comment_533896 I don't think he is faking. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2006086/Ryan-Dunn-dead-Bam-Margeras-fury-Roger-Ebert-accuses-Jackass-stuntman-drink-driving--hours-fatal-horror-Porsche-crash.html?ito=feeds-newsxml Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_533898 Not faking afaik, I saw pictures of the car. Its ruined, anyone inside must be dead. They identified his body from his tattoos, I have not heard the identity of the passenger revealed yet, believed as yet to be unidentifiable. Sad day for comedy. This is why we all don't act as these individuals do I guess, it is believed he was drinking as he twittered a photo hours before from his local bar with drink in hand looking very drunk. Live fast die young has not been so apt since James Dean died in his Porsche, September 30 1955. Report
June 21, 201115 yr Author comment_533900 Live fast die young has not been so apt since James Dean died in his Porsche, September 30 1955. :rolls: Report
June 21, 201115 yr comment_533909 http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=West+Goshen,+PA&daddr=US-202+N&hl=en&sll=39.9737,-75.606451&sspn=0.049726,0.111494&geocode=FaTdYQIdHNp--ymlRdXGgfHGiTEsbcDttA9aGA%3BFdwYYgIdG5l--w&mra=dme&mrsp=1&sz=14&t=h&z=14 Edited June 21, 201115 yr by LittleRedSpirit Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_534132 No good. I've nothing but disdain for drink driving, but Ebert was totally out of line, especially given that it's not been proven that it was a contributing factor. Anecdotal evidence doesn't mean shit people. Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_534287 Who is Ebert? It looks pretty obvious that he was drunk at the time, alcohol takes a while to leave your system, and being pictured on his own twitter drinking just hours before doesn't help his case. I'm happy to be proven wrong, but to me its not a long bow to draw. Report
June 22, 201115 yr comment_534347 Depends if he was smashed from drinking and got in the car, or just had a couple and went home, got tired, and slammed it into a tree. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now