Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

V-Tec Yo

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Views 157.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can plastic weld with superglue and baking soda.

  • Finally some progress on this. Only small but still pprogress. Engine bay was painted in 2pac white. Look alot neater then the can job I did at first.   Cleaned up the master cylinders. Bit of blac

Posted Images

  • Author

Car back on the ground and rolling, moved it to my new house so will start the finishing touches in the next few weeks

 

null_zps531f5d64.jpg

null_zps7b5988e8.jpg

 

both cars sitting in there new home.

null_zps93a1fc8a.jpg

 

  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

No updates unfortunately. Waiting to get the money together to 4 link and coilover the diff and get an exhaust made.

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

ok so update time. after a couple months of getting things together to 4 link the van, I made an epic discovery that meant I could mount the particular g series diff that I have into the van with out having to fabricate anything.

 

So this is how I mounted the diff, I discovered that a 1966 hr series holden diff plates are about the right size to fit the hilux u bolts through and also fit the standard shock absorber.

the diff I have is from a yn85 hilux and is 1440mm wide, I have no idea if other diffs fit like this as ive never seen one. also other make and model cars may have plates that fit like the hr ones do.

 

369562E2-5D9C-4CE4-8599-7003DE3AE499_zpstqboayvk.jpg

 

I had to drill the holes out a bit bigger to suit the larger hilux u bolt.

BFEFF11D-830A-40D6-844C-525FC59912A3_zpsxgzy6erb.jpg

 

then I fitted them on to see how that looked

5D5540DE-0A39-4AA1-BD25-A3B10BEA1F52_zps0fz2wocu.jpg

 

as u can see, the diff plates fold up the side of the leafs making the ubolts to long, I made some spacers to fill the gap, but u could source shorter ubolts from somewhere or keep cutting the thread further up the u bolt if u had a die set.

2339EAD9-8998-41D8-812D-27AF35FA962E_zps9hf3rxyq.jpg

 

now there is a mount to fit the shock just like factory, repeat for both sides and ur g series diff will be mounted with out having to fabricate anything.

44DE1C71-CC29-44CD-97E3-346BDD91A985_zps5u1d90c1.jpg

FB1114B2-5F36-4847-98F4-C4730AF11E21_zpsejq8hlce.jpg

2901478D-C887-4BBD-9D22-D875396AED4A_zpslsvznilw.jpg

  • 4 months later...
  • Author

This doesn't exits anymore. Took the motor setup out and used it in another shell.

Ah, all that work... Still in a KE70?? Can you transfer stuff across?

  • Author

Yeah it's in a sedan now. 4 weekends it's taken me and it's almost ready to drive. Just needs tailshaft, exhaust and throttle cable.

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

For anyone who might of been wondering what happened.

 

I transferred everything into a ke70 sedan.

0F14E723-5F16-48D0-92F4-783F485D87B1_zps0evxtdot.jpg

 

3A1FC726-36C2-4CA0-AED4-9A8AB875277E_zpsdcf65tl2.jpg

 

And now it does this.

 

22E82B6F-73B7-4114-BEF1-8466CEA0E163_zpsxoptthmz.jpg

6500C63D-59A4-4954-85F0-D9746320365F_zpsf5yvzezq.jpg

 

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.