Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15X8, 15X10, 16X8, 16X10 Steel Wheels

Featured Replies

  • Replies 76
  • Views 275.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ....yeah but no 4 stud options.       I bought a set of these last year. Not overly thrilled. Had tyres fitted, weren't driven on for a few weeks after - Balance seemed quite bad. Took them back f

  • Nah, I'm just wondering that, so i can cut the centers out and change the offest.

Nah, I'm just wondering that, so i can cut the centers out and change the offest.

Hey mate.

 

availability on 6- 16x10 in black. price posted to Melbourne.

Thanks

Been offline for a few weeks. All orders from Rollaclub have been sent and i am updating people as quickly as i can. I still have stock and most sizes available. Test fits and pickups welcome.

 

 

Eagerly awaiting con note #! :wink:

Can anyone post up their experience with these or pm me? such as pics of fitment if guard work required and just generally if you are happy with the product?

  • Author

Eagerly awaiting con note #! :wink:

 

Your wheels should of been delivered yesterday? If not Con # is DD814831

 

Can anyone post up their experience with these or pm me? such as pics of fitment if guard work required and just generally if you are happy with the product?

 

I would apreciate the feedback in the thread if possible. Obviously some people are skeptical because its something new. I would love fitment pictures and any feedback people have.

  • Author

Nah, I'm just wondering that, so i can cut the centers out and change the offest.

 

I like this idea. Buy some and let me know how you go.

 

Hey mate.

 

availability on 6- 16x10 in black. price posted to Melbourne.

Thanks

 

What style you after? I have 6 of both but we are selling fast.

Your wheels should of been delivered yesterday? If not Con # is DD814831

 

 

Yeah got them late last week. The 10's actually fit on the back of a 55..... just! But I thought my tires were 205 not 195... so there's no chance of stretching them onto the 10. Oh well will stash them away until these tires are spend and then slap on some 225/235s :cool:

Need pics of KE55 fitment

Did a dumy fitment of the 15x8s on my ke70 , gonna need to roll the guards out like a inch or so , not sure about rubbing under full lock yet as don't have tyres on em yet , i think with a low profile tyre might justt get away with it

Need pics of KE55 fitment

 

The 15x8's fit a 55 near perfectly. maybe 10mm of the front strut, plenty off the leaf springs (even my 15x10's fit on the back well!!) and maybe a lip on the outside edge, but almost looks like you could get away without it. Bit hard to say 100% as mine has been cut for flairs.

  • 2 weeks later...

It's ok I answered my own question and just brought some

Edited by **chumps**

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty keen on som 15x8 of the ones pictured first,,,id be chasing them start of jan so are they still avalible?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.