Ke30, Sr20 Sleeper Build. New Pics...

stealth20b

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick update, just putting all the things back in the bay before motor goes in, ie steering gear brake lines etc.

made my -6 alluminum hard lines to run under the car, i just need to fit them.

I will be welding in a plate tonight where i had to trim the tunnel gearbox mount to get clearance to fit the auto.

I got my battery box for the boot today and will mock this up too.

motor should be in on the weekend will put a pic of it up then. :dance:

Edited by stealth20b

• 2 weeks later...

just looking at the wiring and was starting to split the loom which is a headache, does anyone have experience with this? or can help? ive been serching for pin outs and i got one for the ecu but splitting the abs/ac/headlights etc i can't find anything, i think i got it figured out but want to be 100% before i cut wires as i still need the rest for my car.

also s15 is different to s13/s14 looms but similar to s14a apprently. :bash:

hey all got everything in the bay nearly done and buttoned up except the wiring,

The radiator fan shroud will be made by the end of the week to house 2x 12 inch fans. will put a pic up of it all done when bolted together.

on another note, :( some unforseen financial circumstances have risen and i don't think il have the money to finish it let alone keep it atm... il be finishing up what i can with what i have, if there is anyone interested in this project most of the hard stuff is done, and i have 90 - 95% of the parts required to finish it.

call Steve on 0433022190 after 5pm weekdays, if interested and serious parties can arange to see the car.

il keep posting my current progress, thanks guys.

• 1 year later...

Hey mate great progress in such a short period of time, and if you have Mick and Marty in your corner I'm sure this build will be nothing but amazing. Eager to see the progress, for I am looking at a similar build, just with manual. Looking at 4 door KE30 on Thursday (hope it is straight and rust free) so that I can begin. This will be my first Rolla build so hoping it goes as well as my previous builds (Mini's and Civic). Anyway good luck and post lots and lots of pics, so that I can catch up LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah thanks Mick, I realized that after I posted the comment, pays to read ahead in a post before making a comment. Hoping to get some strip down time on Betsy this weekend, looking to have all the interior removed and possibly some of the engine. Wanna really start moving on it so I can get her off to media blasting hopefully in a week or two. Should be starting a build blog sometime soon as well, been taking lots of pics.