Sneezi!! Ke30 Rolla

KE55EVO

hey guys just wondering if any one knows the owner of the orange KE30 rolla (SNEEZI) fj20t powered car. Or knows any info about it i would love to see more photos to help with my build or even chat to him an ask some ???s. If any 1 can help that would be sweet.

Cheers Matt

Members dont see this ad

I know the car youre talking about, i have a feature in an old magazine when it had a fiat motor in it.

I don't think the owner, or any of the owners have been on rollaclub. Its also been a fair while since i have seen the car surface, not sure if it is still around?

Perhaps you could ask the general public any q's you have about modifying your rola.

Ive got the same issue from Fast Fours, can believe its 10 years since July since Ive had that magazine, the standard of finish of that car really hasnt dated at all. Good to see its

still getting recognised :y: The guys should do a reunion story - with the ice creams they

were eating!

The Sneezi corolla Belongs to a mate of mine called Mick, he has had the car for over ten years and still looks the goods today. It doesnt get out much these days but once in a while it comes out to play. Its powerd by a Fiat 2L motor running a T3 turbo making 260 HP atw, its always been ahead of its time and till this day remains a great all round car.

Check out the RadRollaz Photo Shoot in Sydney for pics :y:

:dance: so many individual things on this car, thanks heaps for posting up the article. IMO it looks better with the chrome rims, it's probably the only car that could pull off the "biillet" look with out looking cheap?. It's in my inspiration folder, and is part of the reason I have gone off tinted windows.

post-12468-0-62771700-1310723559_thumb.jpg

Edited by rollalicious