Beerwah Burnouts And Car Sow.

B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what you would of had to put up with coming out today. I went to Aldi just across the road top do some shopping, when I went in there were 2 cop cars there, by the time I got to the counter about 100 police, detectives wagons, vans highway etc etc.

pigs.jpg

Every car was getting ass raped as it came out.

Yep, had to wait till after 5 to leave the grounds, there was only about 5 cars left so they finally left.

Even the cars on trilers were getting raped, if they has any plates or rego sticker on them.

Welcome to australia, its a free country provided you live your life precisely how they want.

:eatlead:

I am with you there Spencer, but there's always a hand full of wankers that ruin cruises/events for the many that are doing the right thing.

It's just the way it is, we all get judged by the actions of the few.

Just met up for a JDM cruise here in Perth and here just had to be a few dicks doing skids and speeding around the meeting points.

I ended up bailing early to avoid any hassles.

Any way sorry for the rant.....

Edited by chestikoph1

Well, isn't it lucky noone got the chance at this event, as the blockade was at the exit to the grounds.

Isn't is great how cars that are on trailers because they have their burnout tyres on the back from participating in a sanctioned event are defected for trying to do the right thing.

Seems to be a troublesome thing going on of late with police and cars,

I just got back from a drive around Redcliffe in my car for lunch, and got pulled over by traffic police, and they just wanted to see how the engine was put in and how does it go, i offered for him to take it for a drive,

Seems to go hand in hand