Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cruise 31St July

Featured Replies

mason your brother taggin along or hanging at morays carpark as usual

 

negative, thats down in nsw where he lives :)

 

p.s that was never morayfeild carpark in those pics haha looks awfull similar though

  • Replies 132
  • Views 84.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I'll be showing up, may bring a few other rolla mates, depending if they are keen for the drive up tho

I'll be showing up, may bring a few other rolla mates, depending if they are keen for the drive up tho

 

I know it is a bit of a trek for you guys,

 

would be good if you can, but don't go out of your way just for this tho,

 

should you tho, I'm sure we can come down to you guys, well i can as i seem to of late, haha

Mason, pm me, might be able to work something out

Alright peoples, how are we lookin this weekend?

 

I suppose i better wash my car, haha

 

Lu-Kang are you still tagging along?

douggie you still need a ride? more then happy to pick you up.

 

then if you get tired of the shitty suspension you can always jump in another car along the way :)

Who is on toymods?

 

should get the word out perhaps?

douggie you still need a ride? more then happy to pick you up.

 

then if you get tired of the shitty suspension you can always jump in another car along the way :)

Yeah man, I'm all good to go

douggie you still need a ride? more then happy to pick you up.then if you get tired of the shitty suspension you can always jump in another car along the way :)

 

 

Yeah man, I'm all good to go

 

You can jump in the back of mine? haha

Yes yes I'm keen and wanna come if its still ok

Yes yes I'm keen and wanna come if its still ok

 

Yep all good, guess i have to vacuum the car now, it has spider webs in the back, haha

 

ill collect you at 9ish

An Mods feel like making an attendance?...... wait I forgot, this is QLD :bash:

Edited by Mason.

perhaps the regional leader? ...oh wait we don't have one :sob:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.