Tccav Melb Meetup Coffee Cars And Donuts Aug 21 2011

TE278U

Hi Melbournites and out of towners lucky enough to be visiting...

The Toyota Car Club of Australia (Victoria) are having their monthly informal sunday morning meetup again in August on the 21st (third sunday of the month) in Preston at the homemaker center 19-33 Murray Rd, Preston 830am til about 1030

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?ie=UTF8&aq=&q=19-33+Murray+Rd,+Preston&hq=&hnear=19-33+Murray+Rd,+Preston+Victoria+3072&ll=-37.741433,145.027492&spn=0.004191,0.009602&t=h&z=17

there is heaps of parking and a macca's for coffee and breakfast if people want.

a limited supply of donuts will be on offer, first in best dressed... sorry late risers...

it's just a park and display of your ride and talk shit event, so feel free to bring partners/kids if you want.

This is an official TCCAV car club event, so antisocial driving and other antisocial behaviour will NOT be tolerated.

all are welcome, so if you have a mate with a car of interest (doesn't have to be toyota) feel free to invite them along, the more the merrrier.

any questions or if you need more details, feel free to ring me.

Dave 0422328332

Edited by TE278U

Members dont see this ad

They are always sundays jimi... anything you have seen that suggests other wise is probably a f*ck up on my behalf when half reading calendars :)

hahahah yeah i think it was u :wink: oh well ill still come :happy:

See ya

Jimi

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Schamoly... 60 cars or so...magic weather for it too! Great variety of cars again too. Thanks every one for coming.

Here is some pics of a few of my favourites today....

IMG_1198.JPG

IMG_1206.JPG

IMG_1209.JPG

IMG_1225.JPG

IMG_1227.JPG

IMG_1238.JPG

IMG_1242.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1305.JPG

CC%252526D%252520August%2525202011%252520-%2525202.JPG

More here:

https://picasaweb.google.com/adamlaws1974/CarsCoffeeDonutsAugust2011?authuser=0&feat=directlink

If you want your car removed or plates obscured please PM me and I will do it as soon as I can.