Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can'T Find Bushes For Ke26!

Featured Replies

Does anyone know where I can get a full suspension bush kit for a 4/73 Ke26?

I found this

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/COROLLA-TE27-KE25-KE20-KE26-FRONT-SUSPENSION-BUSH-KIT-/310313497849?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item48402034f9

But it's only the front.

 

I looked on the Nolathane website, but the only part that suits this date and model is the shock absorber upper bushing.

I don't really need urethane, it's full granny spec so rubber is fine, I just need it to pass pits and ride well.

And Google hasn't really helped!

 

Any links or names in lower Tassie would be greatly appreciated!

 

Toby

Edited by Nostalgia

http://www.superpro.com.au/

 

You can order superpro bushes at just about any automotive store I'm fairly sure.

 

^OWANF beat me to it.

Edited by rianwest

if you look at site sponsers in the marketplace tab there is a guy called ranko from southside suspension he does a whole car bush kit for the ke2x series, i just got a front bush swaybar, links and stuff for 100 from pedders so try them they might stock it

Hi,

 

 

Just thought we would pop in and let you know we have poly urethane bushings for your car.

 

Just go to

our website www.whitelineplus.com.au and select your car to see all the bushes we do for the KE26

Edited by Whiteline

Recent experience with Whiteline catalogues shows they are not always accurate too... different type of car... same reason.

and further to the above comment.. when you raise your concern with their customer service people, expressing your dismay at having to buy another part and sell the one you bought on ebay all because of a poorly written catalogue that ignores variations within models, they in part respond with this:

 

"We do plenty of advertising and at our best selling ever worldwide so we should do ok either way."

 

Good luck with that approach folks. It's certainly made me change my opinion of what I thought was a good aussie company.

 

Sorry for the thread hijack, I am just a pissed off customer right now :D

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.