Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post Pics Of Your Cars.

Featured Replies

yeah the link didnt work for me either

 

I'm really keen to see some footage of it!

  • Replies 208
  • Views 91.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The pic I took was further up G-town hillclimb... Up past the chicane.

 

What year was the vid taken bro?? I was there the guy flipped his clubman, and nearly tore his arm off.... Not happy memories *shivers*

can you try to upload the vid a different way? I tried everyway known to get to link but all failed, of course every other bloody video on the site works for me, except for the one i actually wanna see!! :)

I updated my dodgy looking pic on page 7...

 

Loox better now :D

good stuff, looks nearly exactly how it looked all those years ago :D

The blue definately was sexy... (no dissin' Brendo, just personal pref :( )

 

1994/95... I wasn't there back then!! Didn't even know what a corolla was!!

I was still in Dodge Viper territory back then... :D

yeah the standard origional blue did look better plus thats what kept its reputation, all the old racing guru's here in tassie know the little old blue corolla, not the green, but what's done is done I suppose, green still looks okay :D

yeah i liked the blue colour too, but in the flesh the green looks quite good..... don't worry guys i will build up its rep lol

Fayt, ask your dad about the Cosworth piston rumour...

id say that is a rumour and nothing more, you would probably find it would have hepolite pistons in it

I like the green......

"the mini hulk" ftw

  • 2 weeks later...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.