Spode

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually Josho Mine does not have ke30 headlights, as toyota made two types of ke55 corolla's.

One with the round headlight front, 4k 1300cc motor, different grille and a slightly different bonnet (buldges up). This model came out in about 1978-79 which is like mine, and the other model ke55 which came out in 1980-81 had the square headlight front, honeycomb grille, extentend bumbers which wrap around the sides of the car more and flatter style of tailights.

:) :) :)

The ke55 model was the first of of the corolla's to have the 4k 1300cc donk, all ke30 models had the smaller 3k 1200cc motor. :P

By the way Loyds yellow rolla coupe is a round headlight ke55 model, just like mine but in coupe form. :y: :)

Just wanted to clarify that. :) :) :)

bye for now. :)

i think the early square headlighted corollas had the chrome/plastic bumpers and the later ones i think maybe the late 80/81/and maybe early82 ke55s had the full wrap around bumpers. i am probably making stuff up but i seem to remember seeing a round headlighted ke55 with wrap around bumpers...hmmm :y: later ke55 tail lights :D

cyuz

Edited by ke30king

Actually Josho Mine does not have ke30 headlights, as toyota made two types of ke55 corolla's.

One with the round headlight front, 4k 1300cc motor, different grille and a slightly different bonnet (buldges up). This model came out in about 1978-79 which is like mine, and the other model ke55 which came out in 1980-81 had the square headlight front, honeycomb grille, extentend bumbers which wrap around the sides of the car more and flatter style of tailights.

:) :) :)

The ke55 model was the first of of the corolla's to have the 4k 1300cc donk, all ke30 models had the smaller 3k 1200cc motor. :(

By the way Loyds yellow rolla coupe is a round headlight ke55 model, just like mine but in coupe form. :y: :)

Just wanted to clarify that. :y: :y: :P

Thanks for that dude, I previously always identified them by either the lights or the bonnet. Never even knew the '55s came out with round headlights. :D

I'll actually know what I'm looking at now when it comes time to find the other half a KE30/55. :y:

Cheers dude. :y: